Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help!!!

13»

Replies

• OMG Karen I go offline for a week and I miss so much. Congratulations to you Ian and hollie.
  • Official congrats Karen- its fab news.

Im feeling so broody!

Its nice you and Sarah are due at the same time.

Lol at Ian wakin u up at 5 to do the test, bless him!

• Can anyone give me advice on my test? 

Again its a faint line but is it a positive line? Xximage

• Whoopi that's a positive pregnacy test. Congratulations hun. 

• imageAm i crazy?  Can anyone see a faint line?  Please help!  I'm 7 days late my period can be quite irregular 

• I can see a daint faint line Elwe. Have you tested again?

• Gosh this is so stressful playing the waiting game! I have tested positive on 5 fr tests showing faint lines.. The digital CB came up said I'm not pregnant twice  and i have an irregular cycle so need to wait another 5 days before heading to the doctors jst Incase the hormone hasnt concentrated enough yet arghhhh!! Is it possible to have so many positives and have CB give two negatives? 

Hello! I have been having the same confusion!! My period is about two weeks late ..I took a bunch of home tests and they all showed thin blue line, I took a blood test Yesterday and it came up negative )-: I still really think i am pregiant...please help ! 

• imageIs this a faint line? 

• HELP! AF was due yesterday so I took a dollar store test and it was completely blank for 2 or 3 minutes and then the control line slonly appears and following is this tiny little fain't line. I waiting until fmu, about 3:30am this morning and took another dollar test, BFN. Took a clear blue plus at 11am and it was also BFN. I tried the "water trick" on my original test to see if maybe the "indent" would disappear... it's still there, still faint, and purple i do belive so. Causing me lots of UNNECESSARY STRESS someone help :(:'(  fsint positive or evap? :( image

• I don't see anything Thatgirlhaley1.

• image better pic, maybe I am crazy but I see a barely-there line 

• I definitely can see a line in the second picture. 

• imageimageimageIve done a few pregnancy test and they are all showing my a faint line im so confused should I make a doctors appointment 

• Hi jessiefoster24. Mine were faint like that to begin with. Re test again in a few days. I went to doctor as I had not long had a miscarriage 15th November. She told me to wait a week to see if it gets stronger. A week later the test line really dark. I am now 6 weeks pregnant today. They dated my pregnancy from the date I lost the last one xx

• Can anyone els see this ? Iv done it in black and white too ... is this one or two lines 14DPO spotting for 2-3 days .image

• Hello I'm 12 days late and been feeling sick for about a week, does this look positive? image

• Hi I need help... I was recently on the implant I got it removed 01/18/19 and have play time that night twice and then a week later... I’ve taken 5 first resp and all have faint line and 1 clear blue I feel  nauseated  Sometime and peeing ALOT HELP PLEASE