Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bit embarrassing but has anyone tried

I think it is called this. It is a lubricant that aids his little soldiers in finding their base, iykwim?! I think there may have been a post on this before. Anyone tried or recommend?

Replies

• Hi P

Cant say ive heard of it. I no of a massage/lube but not sure that would help.

Hope you get better advice and find what your looking for.x

• Sorry,not heard of that.I'd be surprised if there was a miracle solution and it wasn't more widely known.
  • I know what this is image

This stuff is suppose to be the only sperm friendly lubricant image and have read so many reviews on it and it seems to work for alot of people!

If you want Pauline I have a few here that I can send you - just send me your addey again rather than you buying it image

• Thanx Sarah. I'll pm you, lets hope the post man doesn't open it image
    I'll reimburse postage. x
  • I'll makesure I cellotape it LOL

• Glad you had heard of it Sarah. Thought I'd made it up!
    Jo I don't want a miracle cure but every little helps! image
    x
  • Figures crossed Pauline.
  • Thanks Linz. image
  • Good luck Pauline! image

Sorry,i had to giggle at the thought of the postman looknig inside the package!!!! image

• Pauline i hope it works for you. I have never heard of that before!!
  • Hi there ladies iv just used pre seed this month i used it the day i was ovulating an 2 days after i ovulated i have a cycle of 25 days so am hoping 2 get a bfp in 2wks i have been trying 2 conceive 4 a number of years so any advice wud b helpful if any1 else had fallen pregs using preseed x