Forum home General Chat General chat

Pressie money can't buy!

Hi all.  Always a struggle trying to think of new and innovative ideas for Xmas persents for the children.  Well, Catalina decided to sort herself out this year - she got teeth!!  She has three that appeared on 1st, 20th and 25th December.   Just hurts more now when she decides to nibble while I am breastfeeding her!

Replies

• Oh good news! My two got their teeth late, the later the stronger the teeth the dentist told me!
  • thats lovely nicolette! heres hoping she doesnt feel the need to nibble to often! image
  • Most of mine were late.Arwen got her two front teeth for Christmas last year at nearly 13 months.Fortunately I never fed them long enough for them to have teeth,don't like the sound of that Nicolette
  • I wish Hollie would get some more, she is cutting bottom teeth at the moment and so has taken to biting my legs which takes me byu surprise. Nicolette, Hollie had 6 when i stopped but if she bit me i used to stop feeding her and leave her for a while then she realised if she wanted milk she shouldnt bite. But she only generally bit when she wasnt bothered with the milk then so used to play bite me instead. It hurt!!!!!
  • Oh bless,hope she's not in to much pain nicolette.

Karen heres hoping hollie gets some more teeth oon.

• lolas 1st one was christmas eve mel! image its so nice when they start doing more than eat and sleep!