Forum home General Chat General chat

so,did everyone have a nice christmas?

We did!!! Ate loads,drank loads and had so much fun. Isabelle had some lovely things,far too many to list!!

Did anyone get anything real naff that they will be sending to the nearest charity shop!!!!!!I did!!

Replies

• had a not bad Christmas.Loads of presents,hours unwrapping,even longer taking the tags off.Dinner wasn't ready till after 6,so we had tired ,whining kids,till 6 0'clock.Xmas was saved by Dr Who.
    Couple of naff pressies for the kids.My don't-ever-see-but-for-some-bizarre-reason-still-have-to-do-presents SIL bought my 2 year old a Barbie(wearing a bikini or it looks more like pants and bra) and my 6 year old a Bratz baby,both of which are banned from our house.She knows that we don't and never will do Barbie,Bratz,Action Man or guns.Guess she hit the Woolies sale.Anyway Arwen threw Barbie on the floor in disgust,Erin was a little more polite about the Bratz monster.Fortunately MIL brought with her,but I'm sure it'll get back to SIL,why pass up the chance to stir.We've been doing the money in a card for their kids for years now cos if you don't see someone for years you don't know what to get.Anyway charity shop/bin and I'll get something more suitable.
    Apart from that,good Christmas,can't even look at turkey,we binned the leftovers Boxing Day.Loads of chocolate in.Happy Christmas!
  • Our christmas wasnt too bad considering our daughter didnt sleep!!

My godmother who we hardly see got lola a play gym, when she knows full damn well we already have the huge mamas and papas laybird one and a fisherprice 5in1 electronic one argh!!! my house cant take so many double ups, yet to recieve presents from the worst offender my grandad whos new oh is a total shopaholic who hates spending money on anyone but herself, but i know itll be a charity shop job as they got my sister a pink garden light! and 4mnth old brother a plastic box full of christmas cookies and a pair of size 5-6 socks, oh sorry we thought that was 5-6mnths!!! argh the women makes me mad!

• we had a really lovely christmas, but did get some naff presents from my step mother - i got a really nasty plastic black zip wallet which she said would be lovely as an 'evening purse'.. and a pastel peach lipstick which is horrible.. ben's naffest present was a little china jug (???) and 5 AA batteries (??). shouldn't really complain though, as were spoilt rotten by my mum!

• We had a great Christmas thanks, got some lovely gifts really thoughtful ones from everyone really. Best present was probably our early one which was a new shower from my mum and dad in law to complete the new bathroom.