Forum home General Chat General chat

not sure if i done the right thing

ray was talking about moving next mth, so i asked him  if it was down barrow, he said no.... so i said look i know she's pregnant, she rang me and told me. he never beleived she had at 1st, but i said word for word what she had said to me and he beleived me. but said he never wanted to talk about it and he wasn't moving down there and for me just to drop it.

i have dropped it and not mentioned it after that... but i don't know if i done the right thing asking him, he's just started to turn up for the kids and i just don't want him to pee off again cos it'll break there hearts.

Replies

• Oh Kristy he has got himself in a mess. Honestly you had every right to ask as you needed to know the truth. He still has a duty to his kids and should still visit for their sakes and his.

Hope all is ok and that your able to sort this out with him in what ever way you can.

xx

• well turns out she's 9 weeks and fell pregnant 3 weeks after he had the snip.

he also said in a fit of temper with me (cos i pulled him about ditching the kids to go to another party with her) she still gets totaly off her face with me so we have a laugh!

wonder if this will help the divroce go through easyer lol

• Kristy I hope 2009 is better for you. Happy New Year to you and the kids.
    Pauline x