Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Your baby-making checklist

i ve tried all this to know my actual ovulation date bt none worked. am now on a course of perdodal and clomid nd crossin my fingers. its been seven months of trying.

Replies

• Really sorry, don't know what else to suggest, but I didn't want to read and run. All the best of luck to you.

Pauline x

• Tanx pauline. Am new to this colmn nd i would pls like to hear from people who are actively trying . i started clomid nd perdadol last month and has been dissapointd yet again yesterday.

i heard about the book 'miracles do happen " nd realized you can actually download it online. am so very very interestd bt hv no means of getting the book. anybody knw about it? pls i want to hear 4rm you. HELP!!!  

• Hi chichi,
    Think the best person on here you can speak to is Jade x
    Pauline x
  • best of luck to you hun image
  • thanks paulin lol only joking how are you paulinei have not been on much lately tring to sort the house out before spring so we can get  the garden done hope you and the children are good

i have replied on the other post if you want to chat i will try to help as much as i can me and my oh have been try for 4 years noe feel free to pm me

jade xxximageimageimage

• oh jade is it camerons birthday tomoro, if so hope you have a lovely day xx
  • yes it is thank you not got nothing planned yet just see what happens he id not happy as he has to go to school lol

he is going to be 12 cant belive it lol

• Hi Jade,
    Hope you didn't mind me volunteering your name, it's just you know more about these medicines etc than the rest of us and will be a real help. image
    I am ok ta, how are you?
    Happy Birthday to Cameron image
    P x
  • hi jade, have heard of the book "miracles do  happen" i ve been seeing a lot of it everywhere and apparently u can buy and download it from the web immediately.
  • oh that sounds good will have to have a look did you understand that message i sent you

jade xxx

• yes i did. i will soon go offline but if u re googling ovulation , infertility ,endometriosis nd things like that it will pop up soon. it is written by a ttc of many years. her name is ........ ive forgotten i wrote it down somewhere nd will send it to u 2moro when i find it. am going home nw nd dnt ve this at home. see u  2moro. goodnite