Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boy/Girl - Prediction Test

http://www.babygenderpredictiontest.com/

mine said 74% for a girl..fingers crossed! lol

Replies

• Options
    mine was 82% boy!! i'd love a boy!! i'll wait and see!
  • Options
    i did the chinese gender test when pregnant with lola, you put your age when you fell pregnant and your due date i think and it was right, so i did it for jack and my mate and her children and it was all right ill try and find a link! image
  • Options
    I am to scared to try it
  • Options
    Mine said a girl.Best check again at the next scan,cos I was told he was a boy
  • Options
    mine said boy and rob did the dad side and it said boy. but we shall see Im not so sure
  • Options

i got 70% BOY but i am sure im having a girl, guess we will wait and see  image

xxx

• Options
    hi ladies i'm new and i just noticed xlaurax's post about the gender predictor, so i found it on google if its the same one you used  its right there at the top of the search, i have 3 kids and trying for fourth so i backtracked on my previous pregnancys and it was right every time how fab, thanks again. s
  • Options
    i hope mines right but I dont know. I had 2 scans one said boy and one said girl. so someone has to be wrong but after 2 girls I would like a boy
  • Options
    hi i know what you mean we didn't find out what we were having the first time ,we did the second and on the third his bottom was right on the screen and the lady doing the scan said "well there's no denying what that is " it was so funny .i think we looked at that predictor when i was having lucy and it was right at the time, but i didnt want to believe it because i was so desperate for a girl, i suppose its just a bit of fun did uyou try doing it with your past dates for your other babies? s.
  • Options
    68% girl.... fingers crossed i have a girl although Dave wants a boy i think! hee hee
  • Options

Oh how fun, and fingers crossed it's right.

I got 74% for a girl, we would love a girl and my 4 year old Ryan would love a girl too.

• Options
    I HAVE THREE BOYSPREDICTER  AND ONE SAID A BOY A DIFFERENT TEST SAID A GIRL,WHAT TEST DID YOU USE LADIES? XXX
  • Options

hi, i have done loads of these and keep getting the result Girl...i was told at my 20week scan it was a boy, i feel im carrying very simular to my daughter tho and everybody who guesses when out  says you must be having a girl...only 7weeks till i find out for sure! x