Forum home General Chat General chat

Im an Autie

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/kids_feb_2009.jpg

I cant believe it. Baby Megan was born to Lois at 3.25pm weighing in at 7lb 6oz

Finally I have a niece and my girls have a cousin. My hubby at the hospital now to see them. I am gonna see them tomorrow. 

Replies

• oh bless

congrats on being a antie 

• fank ewe. cant wait to see her. roll on tomorrow. got the house to get ready before she comes homes. So will be blowing balloons all night
  • Congratulations on being an Auntie.Enjoy spoiling your new baby niece(and then going home for a night's sleep)
  • awww, congrats linz!! image wont be long before your little one arrives, it will be so nice them being close in age!
  • She is gorgeous Linz, congrats to you all.
    Pauline x
  • Aww, congrats to all of you!
  • thanks ladies. picture does her no justice at all. She has got a tiny little head and was so sweet.

Ayesha cant stand her though. I am so worried she is going to be really jealous when this one arrives. Oh well will have to just see. 

• i wouldnt worry linz jack was funny with my baby brother and lola at first a week or so later and he adored them both! x
  • She is a tempermental child and can be cling at the best of times. When she was born Isabelle was funny for about half an hour then was fine. I think if she was a little older she would understand better and if she was a little younger she wouldnt be as bothered. but before megan was born she was happy to talk to my tummy and would say baby. and even called the baby by the names we have pickd. But now we cant even mentioned the word baby or megan without her having a hissy fit.

Robs mum took her out yesterday to spoil them both so they didnt feel pushed out but she still not happy. I think she is going to be a nightmare. image

• I had gaps of around 2 years between 2&3,between 3&$,and 4&5.There were some tricky times,I can remember when Erin met Arthur,she took herself off to bed and cried,so not like her,but it only lasted a short while.In a day or two they all loved him.Now they argue over who's the baby's favourite brother or sister.The new baby very quickly becomes part of the family.
    Erin made a box when Matilda was born,all by herself at school.She put drawings in it and made a rattle,all little presents for the baby.She was so excited.I can remember Harry helped me get all Erin's baby stuff ready when she was on the way.Bit more difficult when they're only two.I'm sure it'll all be fine
  • I know in the long run they will be fine and luckly rob has 4 weeks off from work so will have loads of help but I know its going to be hard. Thanks ladies
  • My partner's at college, and so when River was born he was off for the summer, which was a great help. I have no exprience of sibling jealousy, being a first-time mum, so I'm afraid I have no advice there, but I'm sure Ayesha will come to accept both Megan and your new baby in time, and hopefully having Megan come along first will get her more used to babies.