Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Another Megan birth

My niece was born on 21st Feb healthy and glowin.

But sadly my friend gave birth to her daughter Megan on  22nd feb 9.47pm. Sadly born asleep. I cant believe it. My first was born asleep and it stung a little close to home. To make it worse Megans daddy is in the forces and is stil away. I hpe he can get back for the funeral. Thinking of you both Aimee and Jeff. image

Replies

• thats terrible... how sad...

realy dont know what to say

rachxxxxxx

• thats so sad linz... i do hope her husband gets home soon,

also hope your ok, take care and try and distract yourself xxx

• I dont even know what happened. I know she had mild pre-eclamisa but was going the hospital for daily check ups. She is still in hospital so dont even know the full story yet.

It just makes you realise how lucky we are and how fragile life really is. 

• Omg that is sad and my prays and thoughts go out to her family and may megan R.I.P.
  • that's so sad.. i hope your friend will be okay xx
  • That's really sad.Hope your friend's husband can be with her soon.
  • thanks girls. She got loads of support but just so strange. Rob was quite upset last night. It wasa bit of a painful reminder and with me being pregnant now it has made nervous again. Once you had a stillbirth you never feel comfortable during pregnancy not until you get that baby in your arms. I just cant settle now, a part of me just wants to go the hospital for a check up. Theirs nothing wrong I just cant shake the feeling that something is going to happen.
  • Oh Linz thats terrible,poor poor girl that is so sad.

If you are worried get a check for your peace of mind xx

• I think that's one of the saddest things in the world. I'd also say get a check if you're worried, probably nothing'll be wrong, but then hopefully you can relax more.
  • As you know Linz I have also been there. I am so sorry to hear about this.
    x
  • hi ladies. Aimee is doing well and I passed on everyones regards. She is doing as well as can be expected but she will have to come down at some point might not be till after the funeral. At least her husband is home now though and giving her support
  • ah,poor girl,does she have any other children Linz? did you get a check over the other day?

• No this was her first so although she is coping well now it gonna hit her soon esp with having no other children to distract her. To make matters worse she works in a nursery in the baby room so that cant help. She has arranged the funeral for next thursday so she will have to wait till then before she can strt healing fully. 

I had my check up today. It went well. Baby finally head down instead of sideways and heart nice and strong. So hopefull all going well.

• So sorry to hear the sad news,its nice to hear her hubby is home to be with her. Like the others have said if you at all feel unsure get it checked out,your HV or Dr wont think your being silly.

Massive hugs to you all,xx