Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hiya!!

hello all,

i hope your all well, how are all the bumps babies toddlers and older doing?? any new arrivals or pregnancys??

my computer has died, loosing all my photos everything so currently have no internet either, gutted, but im staying in leicester atm with my inlaws so thought id come see how everyone is, ive missed the chat and the suppost but  on the plus side slept more and spent time with andrew lol!

My two are doing great jacks 20 months i cant belive how quick hes grown up, hes added dog duck mum that ouch and ow to his vocabluary!

And lola is 4months and is changing every day shes rolling over and trying to sit up, its soo amusing watching her strain to sit up when i lay her down, shes now sleeping better settles between 11-1ish and wakes 9 for a quick feed then sleeps on untill 11ish when she has breakfast as weve started weaning her and she loves it, couldnt be happier and its lovely to see atlast! her faves are parsnip and sweet potatoe.

anyways i better be off im hitting the shops tomorow with my sister in law and my nephew and its just me roo and the kids in tonight so i should go tidy up.

hope everyones well. take care xx

Replies