Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how do i put photos on pc?

If i have taken the photo and it is on my phone, how do i then put it onto my computer?  I really don't know how to do any part of it.  I am looking to send a photo in an e-mail, and i don't know how to go about doing and stage of what needs to be done.  Any help and i would be grateful, plus i'll put a photo up of my children  and you will know what we look like.  Thanks in advance.

Replies

• I think you need a lead.I have some on my phone I want to put on too,but I have no lead.I have to send them to Darren's phone and he can upload them cos he does have a lead.Then you just stick the lead in the computer the same as uploading from a camera.

The photo in the email bit is straightforward,even I can do it.You just click on attach,browse your photos and add the ones you want.

I hope someone comes along who knows computers better than me

• what phone do you have, some you can email the pic to your pc, others bluetooth, a lead like jo mentioned, i have a memory card in mine so i just pop that out and in the comp and copy them over, pm me if you need more help xx