Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi, Its raining out, kids are all still in bed, other half has gone to work and im sat with the laptop watching a repeat of last nights Big Brother and stumbled across this website........So here i am....i wrote a bit about me on the profile thingy, so i wont bore you with that again. So i guess thhis is a huge GOOD MORNING and looking forward to chatting.

How do i get pictures on here?? and the timeline thingys?? lol may need a bit of help to get started lol

Toni x

Replies

• wow Toni, its sounds like a very lively house.

I'm Lindsey mum to Isabelle 5 Ayesha 2 and Emily Violet who is 16 weeks. All our girls have same dad Rob, who i both my Anchor and pain in the arse. 

Welcome!

• hi, nice to meet you - lucky u having the kids in bed still - mine were up at 5.30!!
  • to get timeline things and pictures up try lilypie.com and glitterfy.com then when you have your url number go to my profile then my forum then my signature then click on the link symbol. and copy and paste the url number in there then update your signature. and that should be it
  • Hi there Toni,and welcome. I'm Rach,mum to Tom and Joseff -aka Jc. OH is the big fella. I'm a sahm,but sadly my time on here is less and less-he found dadsnet. Don't tell your hubby or you'll have to fight for pc too. Look forward to chatting hun image x
  • hiya toni,

welcome!!!image

Im laura mum to jack 2 and lola 8mnths!

for the tickers visit www.lilypie.com and the pictures www.glitterfy.com

click on profile in top right hand corner then my forum-my signature, copy the urls youll be given when youve copied all of them highlight and click the 'break link' button, then update. and you finished!

• Hi,Toni.Welcomeimage.

I'm Jo.I'm Mum to 7.

Harry 10.Bridie 8.Erin 6.Arthur 4.Arwen 2.Matilda 16 months.Merlin 9 weeks.

Sounds like you have a very busy house too.

Look forward to chatting

Jo

• Good morning all,
    Thank you all so much for a lovely welcome. Have been nosey at all you pics, such beautiful children. Maisie is our last baby (apart from grandson) and even though she is going to be a big 3 next month she stil really is our baby. She is very much a princess and all the kids ponder to her every need lol. One of joes kids, lee, said the other day ~ she is the post that brings 2 families together ~ ah man i nearly cried when he said that, he is only ten and such a strong statement.
    So how is everyone doing?? Hope you are all well.
    What have you all got planned for the summer (should be renamed the 'wet') ?? we are shopping today for raincoats would you believe. Neither me nor joe drive so we rely on our feet, so i got the older kids them helly hensan (sp) coats, coz 'everyone has them mum' .... and they are really good, i was a bit impressed, i just thought they were just 'fashion jackets' but they really are waterproof.....so maisie needs one, as she is mostly in her buggy with rain cover when the heavens open, and i deffo do as the coats i have are either thermal or cotton lol.
    Im a bit of a pram/buggy freak. I love them. I dont buy lots, i just like to be nosey at new ones lol Maisie has had all silver cross prams. I had (and still have as i cannot bring myself to get rid of it) sleepover classic when she was born, i love it. then i have 3D, pop and fizz lol all silver cross see! i should ask for some kind of sponser bargain lol
    Ellisha (my eldest) is doing her 2nd windsurfing grade this week. We do live quite near the sea, but never thought she would do anything like that, but she had a chance to do the first one last year and learnt really fast. So this year she asked if she could 2nd one. She is far braver than me.
    I have dribbled on a bit huh lol
    think i may leave it at that for now lol
    Hope you all have a good day...............

T xx
  • i think there is a fair few of us on here that have buggy addcitions!!

Ive had 5 in two years, all different makes though! My favourites my icandy pear! I can talk buggy for ever so please done get me started lol!

I have a much younger sister who is 4 and a brother whos 1 on thursday, my sister was the princess being the first girl in 17years, shes a little madam now lol!

I had a helly hanson coat as a kid i thought it was so cool. do you know if they do them in toddler sizes?

Windsurfing sounds fun! Ive done surfing in newquay a few years running but since having the children holidays stopped.

• Toni,how dya get time to come on with your lively lot???!!!!!!

All fine in Chester this pm thanks,had few Lo's round this am-house was trashed but good fun,made jaffa ckes with 5 under 3's-wasn't a huge success but then I was mad to think it would be!!!!

Yes,we are a bit buggy mad here,I've had loads,and still got my silvercross sleepover classic,had the beige/brown colour-can't part with it,my mam's spare room is it's home til I have another(keep your fingers crossed for me on that one mate)!

Got a silvercross micro too,but only single and I've got 2 lazy boys!!! Fancied a phil&teds recently,then Laura the i candy rep got me hooked on the pear,but big fella has put foot down(whatever!) and said no more til I have another-which ended up him having to do overtime in that department!!!!!image He will learn-1 day!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good shop Toni,chat soon x

• Yey oh im so pleased that im not the only one buggy mad lol.
    Rach ~ i got SC marina. (navy blue) i love it, joe said yesterday we should sell it, i nearly cried lol seriously i had a lump in my throat!!
    He walked off giggling saying its only a pram.....'ONLY A PRAM!!!!'
    how dare he! lol

Well i got my rain coat ~ thank goodness as today the weather is awful and i need to go out.

Laura ~ m&m direct does helly hanson coats very cheap and i think 4yrs is the smallest but take a looky ~ this is were i got the kids from. Still got to get maisie one so im gonna be visiting the site later ~ always a mistake lol

Jo~ your childrens names are beautiful!! Isnt it the best time having soooo many kids in the house, i love it when our lot are all together.
    When everyone is home or tucked up in bed, i sit thinking ahh silence, then i think oh my i dont like it lol Maisie is our last......so we kinda got a footy team, if you include grandson hehe

T x
  • ......and i still cant get this ticker to work what am i doing wrong??
  • ....trying again.......
  • i think im doing something wrong image
  • Hi chick, I took your advice and joined, this site is fab image x
  • Toni I had loads of trouble with my tickers-ask Laura she has helped me no end with any pc queeries I've had. She's a whizz kid!

Sell it?????? Did you calmly say you'd rather sell him??!!!!!!!!! Oh no,can't do that! I adore my s.c,it's a 'proper' pram-big yeah but Jc was big baby and was roomy for him.

I may even keep mine in loft for when the lads have kids!!!!!!! For me to use when I'm a nan!!!!!!

• Hey tammy, great innit lol

Rach~ i am thinking the same thing lol may just hid it in loft and tell him i gave it away lol maisie was a big baby too so it was perfect.. i loved it for shopping. The tray is huge huh.

My friend tammy ( above lol ) has my 3d so i get to see it alot lol
  • I bought a 3D this time.Love it,I'm never parting with that one.We've been out all together this week so we take the tandem and the 3D but Darren's not allowed to push the 3D.

I'd hide the pram or start using it again lots,just to show him how much you need it."Just a pram"!

• Ha ha, have a few things planned, days out etc, so may need to use it over the hols lol.......

Hope im not the only one but im so sentimental over this pram lol
  • I'm sentimental over everything.I have boxes and boxes of baby clothes.Yes I use them again,but I buy more too,we just collect so much stuff.Wish I'd kept Harry's first pram,can't believe it went to pram heaven.Must have been feeling the urge to purge that day.I've actually got two pushchairs and two car seats in the cellar I'll never use again.
  • I still have things from my others, i even have the twins cords image
    Maisie won an outfit from 'le petit ange' website a couple years ago and i have that on a teddy bear lol so cute image