Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

wish me luck

i joined avon today in an attempt at a bit of extra cash for christmas, and after i discovered there is NOONE who can care for the kids, this seemed a good option they can just nap while i walk about, do my first drop tomorow, fingers crossed!image

Replies

• Options
    Good luck, badger all your friends and family too.
  • Options
    Good luck.Hope it works outimage
  • Options

Oh good luck Lau that's a very good idea. Hope you get plenty of orders x

• Options
    put out 50 books, got 20 back and £70.50 of orders image
  • Options

Ooh,that's a good start.Itried Betterware when Harry was a baby,but it was miles of walking,no one ordered anything,I hardly made anything.Avon seems much more reliable .Hope it all works out

• Options
    That sounds promising. Hope it continues for you! image
  • Options
    mum did betterware. she does avon now and its more reliable and alot less walking she coved 3000 homes with betterware now she does 200
  • Options
    how does avon work hun? do you pay for the books when you start up? I considered doing it a while back but ended up doing ann summers instead - that was great until new catalogues came out, when i left i lost money!
  • Options
    £7 is taken from the orders of the first 2 books you do, thats all! Some stationary etc you pay for but its not something you have to have, main reason i did it was there was payout as i cant afford to! It seems really popular, i know a few people who do it. The rep who hired me said the average order was £10+ which i thought yeah right! My lowest order was £10.30 lol! Ive had £70 orders and two messages today asking for me to ring for there orders image and ive stil got another road to collect from and ive litterally only put 1hr walking in and less than an hour highlighting the date ill pick up books! but im lucky to have my roads and surrounding ones! id recomend it, you can do partys too, and the hello tomorow books gets your fab discounts!
  • Options
    All sounds very good.Hope it works out for you
  • Options
    sounds good hun - hope the orders continue!!
  • Options
    sounds good, hope it works for you
  • Options
    im a few pounds off £100 now and 5 friends have books and it still have 50 houses to do image
  • Options
    how much do u make off each order hun?
  • Options
    orders upto 148 i get 20% then over that 25% then if you reach higher order value 35%
  • Options
    not bad - i hope you get a load more orders hun x
  • Options

im happy with how iv done so far, i was expectng nothing lol, i was saying to andrew, the other half, its getting me out every few days the kids enjoy the walk and ive earnt enough to go for a treat with the kids, thats what its for really just some spends.

Only thing is my mum started the same week so now shes making it a competition and family are stressed because they dont want to order off one not the other etc, my mum covers 50 more houses than me and has only had one order image

• Options

i think avon is funny - people order once and then not again - maybe they had a bad rep before hher

I was thinking of giving it a go, but i live in a village with alot of oldies so they prob wouldnt order

• Options
    most of mine are oldies! only 2 or 3 are anywhere near my age!
  • Options

It's all the old dears who order avon round here! The last rep round here made a fortune!

I' d give it a go Vicky. That's really good Laura,shame your mum hasn't had many more,but I'm sure it'll pick up x