Forum home General Chat General chat

hows all the little ones doing?

well jacks now added conker to his vocab,and we have to collect every single one we see, which is fun, but when we have a gigantic tree at the end of our road and we walk past it most days, it becomes quite time consuming, but he doesnt like them when theyre not shiny any more! He is also an expert at climbing anything and is generally being a cheeky rascal and testing every boundry height and well everything!

and lolas shuffling around like a crazy child! saying mummy daddy ack and yummmmmmmm and shes learnt to shake her head, which she does alot, she hasnt figured yes out yet lol!

but anyway after a long drive in the dark hers our new pics,

had to take photos of them as he forgot the disk, but here they are,

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/jack2_1.JPG

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/kids2_0.JPG

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/jacks1_0.JPG

these two (above and below) are there modeling head shots, and theyre in the final 20!!! image

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/Lola1_0.JPG

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/kids1_0.JPG

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/lola2_0.JPG

Replies

• What lovely photos, I love the first one looks like he has just done something a bit cheeky.  The head shots are also really nice.  Brilliant.

Isnt it great how they grown and develop my nephew is now 9months old & is developing a great personality, harry is learning all the time too and I love it, he is now starting to use more of his imagination.

• Wow, these are gorgeous. You should be proud to have such beautiful babies. Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Edith Bowman from Radio 1?
  • Oh wow Lau,I'm not suprised they're in top 20-gorgeous the two of them!!!

Those are fabulous prints those Lau x

• Oh,my little one is in BAD BOOKS. Has climbed onto toilet this am,flushed it and lifted cisten upimage then in the time it took me to put grapes in the fridge,he had waddled into dining room,stood on a chair and pulled corkboard downimage

When I say this boy is difficult,I do mean it!!!!!!!!! He is a mini-nightmare!

Tom doing well in playgroup tho!!!!!

• http://www.madeformums.com/members/images/7506/Gallery/trouble_0.JPG

http://www.madeformums.com/members/images/7506/Gallery/trouble.JPG

That's the most up to date shot of the troublesome two!!!!!

• Divvi here just did that twiceimage need to sleep!!!!!!image I'm soooo tired today-I'm off before I make any more mistakes!
  • Looks like they are having fun, how old are your two?      They definatly like to keep you on your toes thats for sure, if I turn my back too long Harry is normally climbing something or other.   One day I went out of the lounge he was sitting on the sofa with a magna doodle, came back in and he was trying to stand on the magna doodle on the sofa!!!  I have hard floors too no carpet so nothing to cushion him should he fall...

How do you manage to get the photos on here?

• how gorgeous are they rach!!!

they do look so cheeky, is Jc sitting on poor tom or does it just look like that lol!

thanks everyone, i love the pics, cant wait to get some frames, Nope lewie noones said that before just asked roo and he went uh yer, in a min, im watching this! lol!

We escaped to my aunts today, she has a massive garden so jack was upto all manner of mischeif! But since wewere drinking tea and eating biscuits ive no idea what but he returned wet, hmmm! he was sad his new george pig top was wet, lol! 

• Those photos are lovely Laura.So glad for you that you have copies.They look quite natural,rather than posed.

That's a lovely pic Rachel.Look like a pair full of trouble.

Well,it's Whirly and Matilda into the mischief in our house.Matilda says"Arwee!Lets go!"Then the fun starts.Fishing in the loo was favourite today.Then they come in the kitchen and  Matilda would tell me  toilet,toilet.I can't lock them out cos Whirly needs the toilet.Stealing breakfast seems to have evolved to "drinking"squash bottles and posting cheerios into any they can get the lid off.Oh and the usual emptying wipesimageThey don't go back in the pack.Not forgetting Matilda dipping the older girls' hairbrush in her readybrek and brushing her hair follwed by anything else within reach with it.That's just today.They finished the day with a game of Lets Go Scream!Which they thought was hilarious,but I decided it was bedtime.

• ew readybrek hairbrush, im hoping matilda doesnt have alot of hair!!!

jack and my sister were screaming alot today, but they were outside, so easy enough to ignore lol!

• God Jo-I thought I had it bad!!!!!!! You must countdown to bedtime some days!!!!!!

Charmaine,Tom is 2 and 9mth,Jc is 16mths-and he will make it to 2 have decided!!!!! God that boy is 'spirited'. Surely if I was ever lucky enough to have another I'm in line for another angel???

Does it work lik that Jo???image

Jc is probably sitting on Tom,been to playgroup this am and my 2 decided to fight with each other!!! I say fight I mean Tom tells Jc to do something rather than ask,and gets bitten for his trouble,I shout at Jc,he throws himself on floor,has hissy fit,blames Tom,bites him again.........You know how it goes-and you wonder why I stand at bottom of garden smoking???!!!!!! It'll be wine next!!!!!!

Wouldn't have thm any other way-little rascals!!!!!!!

• have to admit ive been counting down the days until tomorow, mums having the tiny terrors and im having a night off, andrews not allowed a drink as i want a lay in, hehe!!!! its our aniversary today, 4yrs!
  • I have to say love reading what the other little terrors get up to,  readybreak hair - lovely bet that was nice and knotty. FUnny the things they get up to.

Congratulations Laura.....   OMG I was married 10 years this year...... can't believe it.... not sure we will make it another 10 though!

It seems to go like that, little angel, little devil kind of thing, my sisters first who is now 11! was a lovely sweet very good child. Max her 2nd who is now 9months is a little terror already, right temper on him, quite funny though.   

Not sure what harry is yet he has a bit of both in him....  likes to do things because I ask him not to.....

• well jack today, there are no words, he was just kevin the teenager, slamming doors, throwing himself around, floppy arms, shouting, stomping upstairs, generally ignoring me, thank god id some how performed the miracle of a nap at the right time so bed at 7oclock happened bang on time, such a relief!

And when hes like this he makes the bean sad so shes been whimpering like a puppy all day, blah i need chocolate mfms and my feet up, ive earnt it!!!

• I hate those days when although you love them to bits and love being with them you cant wait for bedtime.

Harry likes to do the floppy arms so when you go to pick him up its really hard.  I dont have the shouting and stomping (yet) although he likes to kick things and occasionally head bang!   He likes to throw himself on the floor too. Harry ignores me all the time aghghghghgh 

• I'd love to know when I get a little angel,lol.I think they all have a little devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.Pot luck which they're listening to.

I love that when they do things just to please you.Arwen was up in our room with me making the beds this morning.While I tidied the bathroom she thought she'd pick up the clothes off the floor.Instead of putting them in the wash basket she put them all back in the drawers.She thought she was helping.

Congratulations,Laura.image.Hope you have a lovely time.

We've been together 12 years.We "lived in sin"as we called it for 7 years then got married 3 years ago.3rd anniversary is supposed to be leather,so I was toldimage

• that sounds right jo, devil and angel, he calmed before bed and played row row and 'read' to lola. Im always scared when he turns so nice after an 'episode' im waiting for the next one, lol, he bit me today, weve not had that since before he was one, Straight in the hall for that, i dont care what jo frost sayes no warnings when theres blood!!! i was furious and also feeling a bit hurt! Hes a kicker too charmain, Im hoping (all please cross your fingers) that todays mood means hell be nice tomorow, i have to brave asda and mums having him in the evening! so he needs to be a poppet for me!

Well we are now saving for a car (he passed his driving test 1st time on tuesday image) so thats my ring on the wait for another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

leather jo, hmmmm, motorbike and leathers?image i could just see merlin in a side car! image lol

• Wait till they  get to about 10.Kevin possessed Harry a while back.Everything he's asked it's "huhh,for God's sake !" and the stomping,door slamming.Teenager started early.I've got almost two decades of teenagers to look forward to.

Congratulations to Andrew,Laura.Well done on passing first time.That's going to be so nice for you guys,real freedom.

• oh blimey jo, thats a long haul of teenage angst, good luck, buy window locks and kleenex in bulk now!!!

hes rather proud he passed the theory first time too, and with his dyslexia and other stuff its a huge acheivement! Going to buy him a card and something daft tomorow! image hes promised to take me to bluewater when hes used to driving the car, we looking at a vectra atm, gotta see how much insurance wil be, probably too much!

• I'm glad you think I'll be in line for another angel Charmaine!!!!

Laura-what chocolate you munching? Souds like you earned it! HAPPY ANNIVERSERYimage

Jo,why didn't you carry on living in sin??? Love living in sin!!!!!!

Tom isn't always an angel,we have the odd tantrum,his latest phrase is don't argue with me mumma!!!! Cheeky sod. I had a lovely bite putting Jc down at bedtime,he has drawn blood-could have headbutted him,it was such a shock and sooo painfulimage Just did my usual NO that hurts don't bite blah blah,he laughed in my faceimage