Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

omg its nearly october!

would someone like to tell me where the years gone, two miutes ago i was tidying away christmas wrapping whilst breatfeeding an angry newborn and balancing jack on my hip, now ive got a crazy 10mnth old crawling around and a 26mnth old whos scarily independant (just doesnt say much) and this christmas prep is begining again, by christmas ill have a 13mnth old and a 2 1/2 yr old, time has gone so quick i cant believe my babys have/are leaving babyhood!!!!

anyway we have a busy few months coming, party seasons about to hit, already have a pool party and a gymnastics party in october, and then theres christmas shopping, cooking and best of all decorating, cant wait to see all the trees and lights this year, were thinking of having christmas dinner on christmas eve and going out for dinner on the day, since andrews driving (YAY!!!! image) and were getting a car this week!!!!! *squeals* also going to go to bluewater for some crimbo shopping! MY fave place in the world, ive not been since having children and i cant wait, the worlds ours now and were going to see it all!!! i start learning as soon as my provisional arrives, so ill warn you avoid roads in suffolk LOL!

Replies

• hey hun congrats on the car and learning to drive we'll be safe as we live in somerset lolimage

i love this time of year and am soooooo looking forward to this christmas especially as charlie will be nearly 2 and will recognise things a bit more also hoping it will be better than last year as it was totally ruined by my mum but thats another story.

i love halloween, charlie is having a halloween fancy dress party again this year seeing as last years was a great success and then its bonfire night and once thats been and gone christmas will be well and truely on its way. woohoo can't waitimageimageimageimage

• The year has flown your'e right!!!! Oh my god I have 2 toddlersimage
  • I love summeset, weve been on holiday there a few times, we were at brean sands (sp) last year,

im doing a halloween party at my toddler group, jack has inherited a spider and wizard outfit, cant choose which hell be yet, and still looking for one for lola!

Still cant decide whether to take the children to the fireworks, we live in between (and i mean literally 5 min walk each way) the two biggest shows in bury, going to browse ebay for some baby ear deffenders if theyre reasonable think well give it a go,

• Laura,put her in white tights,cover her with a white sheet with 2 eyeholes-hey presto a ghost!!!!!!!!!!
  • haha brillaint!

friend just txt me she got her little one a witch outfit, party she was going to cancelled and i can have it, sorted!! think jack will have to be a wizard now!

• Defo!!!!!!!! Cute-we have to see those pics x
  • will do! image

jack was a pumpkin his first halloween, but he stacked on so much weight the week before the party i had to force him into the babygrow! image