Forum home General Chat General chat

what can i do

to make the boys co-operate??

All 3 of them seem to be at war with eachother this past week. Its as if they hate eachother! Its like i jinxed things when I was telling PTB on a post in baby, how nice it is because they are all close. :roll: is there any games or activites they can to to help them bond again? pleeease help! xxxx

Replies

• Sorry to hear that.

MY 2 boys are also complete nightmares! I'm putting it down to the fact that they are beyond it with school, soooo much going on. And the small fact that Christmas is only one week away and they are very, very excited.

My husband works away and isn't back until next Thursday, I don't know how we're going to get through the next week.

I'm planning spending time with them playing games, making biscuits/mince pies, paper chains. Just giving myself over to them so they fight less. I'm also 30 weeks pregnant so it kind of suits me to have a rest too!!
  • Mine are the same today! They're driving me nuts lol.

We're going to do similar activities as Nellanoouk, baking, board games, puzzles ect to keep them entertained.

We also can't do much due to the snow so I can't wait for it to clear up a bit!
  • thanks ladies, we made salt dought ornaments, did some drawing & reading. They were fine. Until it was time to pack away then it was WW3 again :roll: I put them to bed a bit earlier last night incase they are fighting because they are ratty & tired. hope they are better today!
  • p.s - mrs preggers what was your old username? x