Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The slippery slope to becoming an addict!

13»

Replies

•  Oh bless him, that's really sweet.

Mine are trying to rub chocolate biscuit in my hair and screaming at each other, happy days.

• LOL rach, jack gets excited when he sees asda and the minute the car stops hes saying snack please, cafe mum snack!!!

My grams always treats him in the cafe on a friday so now its expected every visit!

• Oh clair the joys of motherhood!!!!!

As I always say-love in your heart,shit on your outfit!!!!!!!

Oh bless Lau,that's what grannies are for,but little do they realise how the LO's play up when grannie isn't with you!! Tom had a nasty habit of asking for a dvd every time we went to tesco,after mum bought 2 cos they were cheap once,he then took it upon himself to expect 1 each time we wentimage

He was told mum doesn't have many pennies-his reply-nanny does!!! As I explained yes she does but she's in work with her purse so we'll just have to get what we need and go!!!!!

God I'm cruel!!!!!

• he also has a car and a character top aswell! spoilt little man!

I can stretch to a car as he does adore them all theyre played with alot but the cafe and top is a bit far! although the kids cold box is great value for my pair to share!

Nah not mean, atleast you dont lie like some parents i hear. i just avoid taking him in if i need to be quick we go to another one, its only asda he acts up at!

kids eh!