Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

merry christmas LF families

just to wish those that still come on a merry christmas & a happy new year!!

xx

Replies

• Merry christmas to you too JunieMummy and your LOs.

And Merry christmas to all the LFs
  • wishing you all a very merry xmas. much love xxxxxxxxxx
  • merry xmas to you all too. Loving your new pics JM.. gorgeous!

Hope you all had a lovely day. We had a fab day but I am knackered now. Spent today sorting toys, building lego and eating cold turkey. Went to friends for a few hours as they have a beach near their house so we had a walk along it.. blew away the cobwebs.

I now feel huge, bloated and like I never want to eat or drink again..ha ha

d xxx
  • hope you had a brill xmas all. mine was rather supressed as I had all four with the flu bug..they are still rough now. It is DD2 5th birthday today so even more chaos as all friends came over.

As my MIL visit was cancelled due to icy roads we are now going tomorow instead...think of me in the car with four rather cranky children driving for 3hrs in the snow..hmmmm could think of better things i would rather be doing lol!!

much love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • aw babs, we all had the flu too. We slept most of the day and nobody wanted dinner.

Happy 5th Birthday to you DD!!! xxxxx

Hope you are all feeling a bit better today. Hope tomorrows journey isnt too stressful. You are a brave woman - I dont think i could cope! lol.

xxxx
  • well we made it there and back lol!!!! kids were so good despite the traffic on the way home..at 5pm in the evening you can imagine!!

Hope all you are feeling better, dd2 is still rough, her little nose is so sore bless her from keep wiping it! non of mine are really eating, they fancy something ie eggs so I go buy eggs and then they dont want them anymore lol..arrgghh it was pizza the other day which hubby and i ate so that was ok :lol:

oh well another day, hubby back to work on nights tonight so is in bed snoring the lucky devil.

hope everyone else is doing ok?? xx