Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CATCH UP...WHO IS WHO??????

HI

This is me, Deedee (denise. Hope everyone is well and had a fab Xmas and New year. It seems ages away already.

We had a great one. I loved every minute. lauren and Chris came over on the 15th Dec till 2nd Jan. We had drives out to the desert, picnics, parties, fun days, water parks, bowling etc etc.. We never stopped. Xmas Day was spent with 40 good friends in a private room at a club where food and alcohol flowed freely and the kids had a visit from Santa and Polar Express on a dvd to watch when they had finished eating. New Year we spent in. The older 2 went out but Andrew and I just could not be arsed! I hate starting a New Year a grumpy hungover witch with the kids. Its not fair on them. I dont do hangovers very well!

Hated saying bye to the older 2 but needs must! They are coming for Easter so not too long to wait. I might pop back for a few days before then. Lauren will be 20 on 24th Feb and Amelia 3 on the 26th Feb! Lots of lovely parties and cake to look forward to.

I have started ice skating and circuit training and jogging. Also, back on Slimming World after many months off it. I did not re gain the stone I lost but still have 3 stone I would like off. My goal is 2 stone and after that I will see.

I now work 4 mornings a week for a company Andrew deals with. My posh title is Accounts Manager but really i just send out invoices and sort out documents etc... I only work the days Amelia is at nursery and its only in the hours she is there. When its the school hols I will be off too. A cushy number really! No pay tho!!! grrrrr Andrew is a share holder so any pay would come out of that. I cant complain as I get away with murder as far as credit card bills go.... lol

Cant think of anything else. Hope everyone is well and healthy and looking forward to a whole new year ahead of you. Not long till the lighter nights and mornings are upon you. I miss the UK as I used to love spotting the first crocuses and daffs coming up.... I love spring time!

dxxx

Replies