Forum home General Chat General chat

Helloooooooooo

Jo, Rach, Connie, Jade, Zoe, Charmain, Helen, cat and so on and on....

i keep popping back and dusting away the cobwebs and find myself alone again image

anyway thats my shout over, hope you all appear soon!

And also a little image that rage against the machine are no.1 ive hated xfactors garunteed no.1 spot every year and now theyve lost it image not fair on joe i guess but who cares, its about time someone outside simon cowel won!

Replies

• Hiya.

Now I've missed everyone too.

Talk to meself then.

Been busy wrapping again.Done all our children's even the stockings,but there's a few more parcels to come,not too much.I still have to wrap other people's ,my parents,brother's sisters and all those.

Bit sad,we bought our tree 2 weeks ago,it's not looking good.Already very dry,every time someone touches it,and that's going to happen a lot in our house,you lose not only needles but tips now too.imageVery sad,it has to go,and we've made the somewhat dubious decision to replace it with a fakeimageimage.Not sure I like that but we can pay £25 for a real one the same,having paid that a couple of weeks ago for this one,or £45 for one that'll do a couple of years.My fault entirely,I didn't do thechop the bit off thebottom,and it was inside for a  couple of hours before it went in water,and our front room's really warm.The fake arrives Tuesday,trying to be excited,won't be the same,might be okayimage.

Just heard that about the X factor single.It was getting a bit silly,but shame Joe lost out.

Personally I think Bob Dylan's" Must Be Santa" is the best Christmas song I've heard in a while.

• hi it looks like i have missed you all to i have been in town today getting more bits still got loads to do but i will get there lol towm wasnt as bad as i thought it would be be hope to chantch you all soon
    jade xxx
  • Haven't been around in a while-still illimage getting there tho!

Hope everyone is ok x

• Hello All,

How are you all doing, are you all set for Christmas?

Harry loved having the tree put up, he says its "my christmas tree" bless him you ask if he is going to get presents at christmas and he says yes, and mummy and auntie diz (he cant say liz) and max and jack etc etc....  he also loved the snow the other day.

I have been quite busy preparing for christmas, work has been busy, harry has been poorly, had a really bad cough and cold for 6wks, ended up at A & E Due to funny breathing, ended up on penicilin and then just got over that then he was sick!   he started sneezing again yesterday - I do hate this time of year due to the bugs around.

My grandad is in hopstial at the moment do, he has a bad heart and diabeties, playing him up he now has an ulcer!  but he is getting better. I am hoping he will be back in time for christmas.

Now Harry is two Christmas is going to be very exciting.

What have you all been up to, hope all is good with you, JO where do you find the time to shop for all your little ones?  You must start really early in the year.

I havent had time to look on here lately, I also wanted to post on here a picture of me (rather fat at the moment so I apologise now) and harry so you can see who you are talking to but havent managed to do it.

My photos always appear too big.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BRILLIANT ONE AND THE KIDS DONT WAKE YOU UP TOO EARLY.

• ps mummabear whats up?  Get well soon.

I had a horrible cough/cold - from harry thought I had escaped - silly me ....

• ive missed everyone again!!!

My lovely kids ripped the plug off of the laptop charger so i have a new one which is a bit tempremental to say the least so i often end up giving up on the net when im done on fb and shopping etc, so sorry im never around!

Alls good here lots of snow still, all presents brought, just the food shop to do, doing that at midnight wednesday, so can everyone else in bury please stay home then.

Jacks being a bit of a monster, saying NO at full volume to everything we say, at 6.30 tonight i just couldnt keep calm anymore so he went to bed, hed thrown his dinner, fought with lola, snatched, bitten, played with plugs, thrown stuff and i was fed up of saying no and running back and forward to the hall, he went to bed fine and then got up and threw his books over the gate managing to get around the corner so they came downstairs, he thought he was hilarious! Lolas a little poppet, bit whingy as shes sprouted 4 back teeth this week and has a cough, shes currently awake, but thats thanks to her delightful brother!

What are everyones plans for christmas?

We are home in the morning, with our good friends (one whos a chef) for dinner, then my grandmas and the rest of my side in the evening, then boxing day its of to the out laws, not sure if im looking forward to it or dreading it???

• Running out of time fast now.Getting very busy.Did ALL the shopping online this year,so lazy,but that's me!

Got the last food shopping coming tomorrow,supposed to be a few bits...er £300 of bits.image

Matilda's being a PITA  at bedtime ATM.I have to stand at the door and yell BACK TO BED in my scary voice,every time she starts to make her escape,it's getting less time each night but still have a dozen other things to do at that time.

Put Merlin in his big boy cot in "the boys' room"(him and Arthur) last night.I usually have him downstairs till we go to bed then take him up and give him a bottle and snuggle and put him in his crib,but I finally stopped with the excuses,put him down at 8:00, and he didn't  wake till morning,when I heard Arthur whispering "Hello" at him over the monitor.

The Pontypines are going mad,they're getting more and more excited till Christmas,running round the house like loonies,one minute giggling and laughing,the next fighting.It's just excitement,only on a large scale.The older three had a panto last night,got in at 10:30,dirty stop outs.Early night tonight.

Oh and Darren started his new job yeasterday.Last week he was away on a course,I was single Mum for 5 daysimageNow he's qualified to work in CCTV.He no longer has the most hated occupation in town ,he has the one worse than that,the CCTV operator in the CCTV  parking control car.Can't tell "real people" that  I might get a brick through my window,but at least he's off the street which I'm happy about cos he was assaulted last year.

Our new fake tree has just arrived so I'm going to try to get excited about that and put it up.

Christmas Day home just us.Food,pressies,more food,dinner,more food,telly more food Dr Who,more food.Boxing Day the Outlaw Invasion.More food,too much being polite,more pressies,more food.Monday (think that's Boxing Day tooimage)Going to my Mum's -food,food,food.Followed by maybe more food.

Oooh that was a long one,sorry,I'll go play with my tree now

• lol jo you made me laugh
    well i have way to much to do dont think i will get it done as i dont get paid till thursday so am going to be running aroubd like a **** lol

well i still have the beef to lamb to get and a few more pressies and the peppermint creams to do the truffles to do and the house to blits from top to bottom its just getting stupid as i do one thing another seams to pop up dont think am going to win this year

am off out to bingo xmas eve me and my sil are off to bingo so should be good

well xmas day i have the inlaws coming for dinner then at 5 the kids go to there mums (till tuesday)
    then once we have dropped them off am of to my mums and paul is off to his brothers then he will pick me up later
    boxing day we are of to see our godchildren for the day so should be fun
    then sunday monday thuesday peace and quite as kid free ,first time they would have gone to there mums in 4 weeks so will be able to sort there rooms out cant wait lol

well i will leave it there i think i have gone on a bit to much
    hope to chatch you all before x mas if not hope you all have a good one
    jade xxx
  • My god everyone sounds so so busy!

Xmas for us is huge dinner at home,with my ma aswell,followed by napping,snacking on chocs etc......buffet tea,plenty to eat and drink. Boxing day,more of the same,except this year I'm not braving the next sale-cant be arsed I'm afraid.

Poor Darren Jo,getting assaulted? That's awful. Glad he's swapped his job,couldn't have been easy on your own all that time. Aw bless Merlin in with the big boys! Worked a treat by the sounds,did with Jc,he was a swine of a night time until they shared,good as gold now,well as good as he can beimage