Forum home General Chat General chat

Oh no!!!

Little man has tonsillitis, chest and ear infections, not a happy bunny, on penicillin calpol and ibruprofen!!!image

Replies

• aww bless himthere is alot of that about at the min hope he gets better soon xx
  • Hope he's better soon.Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in in the next day or so andhe'll be feeling better for the big day.
  • just got in from the xmas food shop and he was wide awake asking for a snack, since he hasnt eaten for two days i decided to let him come down, id got him a few treats shopping as he wasnt drinking either, hes now downed a fruit shoot, a muller corner, half a slice of toast and a chocolate from his advent, so i gave more meds and then asked for his bed, hes now asleep.
  • Aww bless him. hope hes pver the worst by tomorrow, though it certainly sounds like it!image
  • Hope he's better in the morning Lau x
  • hes alot perkier, still quiet and lethargic, but well enough to have a good christmas! image
  • How was your man today?  did he get through the day ok?
  • that should say wee man...
  • He was ok, absolutely adorable all morning and through lunch, unfortunatly he fell asleep on the short drive to my grandmas and when he woke up he looked awful!!! Cried alot and was looking really ill, but as soon as my mum appeared with sweets and presents he perked up and then 2 hours later all the days treats hit him and he was hyper!

Hes not sleepin at all well though, hes been up 5+ times a night, we are staying at mils tomorrow, may just put him in our room and all else fails there will be 4 in the bed (thank god its bigger than a kingsize lol)

• Hope he's feeling better,and you have a nice time with the in laws
  • had a nice time at the in laws until bedtime, when we were all in one room, and jack flipped, needless to say all 8 of the others sleeping there have now agreed jack cant share a room, and wont be so selfish as to stay when they live a short walk away again!!!image

RANT OVER!

Kids had a lovely time, VERY spoilt by the mil. But we are home now, to much hecticness in such a short time!