Forum home General Chat General chat

The Insane Gang - new meeting place

Replies

• Hi all,

Sorry been awol again but I have been away as unfortunately my Nanna died very suddenly so we had the funeral etc. It was very sad and I shall miss her a lot but thankfully she had met Noah (her first great grandchild) just 2 weeks before she died.

my postnatal check went well although the Dr just asked if my stitches were ok and if I had any questions and that was it?! Noah's check was fine and now just dreading his jabs on Thursday image

But on the positive side we've booked a holiday to Portugal for May for 2 weeks which I'm really looking forward to. It's my 30th birthday in May so this is my birthday treat to myself and it'll be Noah's first holiday. I'm already panicking about everything we'll have to take with us though! We're thinking of getting a cheapie pushchair to take rather than our pram as ours doesn't fold down very small and I don't really want to trash it on the plane/beach etc (I do love my pram!). Also having to apply for a baby passport (??49! Ridiculous!) and think we are going to have to take Noah to a photographer to get the photo done as I have no idea how we can get a photo of him looking straight ahead, with eyes open and with no-one else in the picture. I also find it amusing they are so strict on the photo's yet the passport lasts 5 years so how they will ever tell it's him when he's 4 or 5 I have no idea!

LadyT - glad your scan went well and you have a confirmed due date - September will be a lovely time for a baby as weather is still mild and you get xmas with him/her (Noah will be nearly 1 for his first xmas!). Do you think you will find out the sex?

Tilty - keep counting down those days until maternity! I was the same and with hindsight wished I'd finished a bit earlier just because I was so knackered when I finished, then it was manic with xmas and then he arrived (2 weeks after I finished)so didn't feel I was really rested or prepared. But then I totally understand about rather having the time this side. Just try not to do too much!

Really hope bubba turns for you too - there's still time. I've read that spending a lot of time on your hands and knees helps as does sitting on one of those excersice balls. Remind me where you are planning on having baby?

Jen - glad your feeling better and hope you had a good night on saturday - know what you mean about the 2 hourly feeds and the tiredness , hope it is getting better for you soon!

MrsMe - yep get a rain coat!

Susiee - how are you doing, I guess the countdown is starting in earnest now! I'm really excited for you! I hope baby turns so you can have your home birth (will you use a pool?)

Hope everyone is well

xx
  • Kernow, I'm really sorry to hear about your Nanna. (((Big hugs))) and I hope you're ok.

Glad the postnatal check went well. Did the doctor ask you about contraception? I really do not want to go back on the pill/implant after the baby so am thinking about maybe a diaphragm... just really want something non-hormonal until it's time to try for baby no. 2 (I didn't realise until I came off hormones how many side effects they actually had!)

Your holiday sounds like it'll be great - I'm very jealous and a looking forward to seeing photos of all the lovely sunshine! The baby passport sounds a bit crazy though - it does seem utterly daft to be so strict about the photo at this stage when Noah will be able to use it until he is 5 and will look totally different!

I'm planning a hospital birth and am really hoping to use the pool - just hoping the baby doesn't stay stubbornly breech and scupper my plans! I have another appt. on Monday and if the midwife thinks it's still breech then I will get booked in for a scan to confirm it, then they will offer me ECV to try and turn it. I still have hope it might have turned before all that becomed necessary though - ooh, fingers crossed! Come on little baby - somersaults please!

Susiee, I don't think you've posted for a while - I hope evrything is ok? you must be getting very very close to your due date now? It'd be great to hear how you're doing.

Right, bedtime for me I think, but I really hope everyone's well and looking forward to chatting again soon. Night night! xxx
  • Morning!

Thanks for your kind words about my Nanna, I'm doing ok and focusing on the positives such as she met Noah and she never got to the stage where she had to go into a home or was ill (she died from a head injury - she fell over and hit her head on a table so at least it was instant and she didn't suffer any pain). I shall miss her terribly but I'm doing OK.

Susiee - you'll be fine so don't panic! I was probably the least maternal person ever and always felt uncomfortable holding babies as I never knew what to do with them but once your own is here something takes over and you just know what to do! You will also very quickly forget what your life was like before the baby and it feels as if they were always here! I'm so pleased you can have your home birth and the pool sounds fab - home births are amazing and you'll be so proud of yourself that you did it just on gas and air. Also although labour is painful and you may spend some time thinking "I can't do this" or "I never want to do this again" or my personal favourite "I think I'm dying!" you CAN do it, the pain is a tiny part of the whole child rearing thing and you will soon forget it - even the day after I knew it bloody hurt but couldn't remember the intensity or actual feelings, so keep telling yourself that while in labour. I really hope you have a quick one like me - very intense but it gets it all over with very quickly!

Tilty - hope your hip is a bit better and keep doing all those things to get the baby to turn!

Well I've been a busy bee this week - we went to baby yoga on Monday which was great, I loved it and 'musical farmhouse' on Tues which is about learning and playing through music and instruments - it was a bit old for Noah really but he seemed to take it all in and think he got something out of it! Then today we are off to get his jabs - I'm really nervous but I'm sure he will be fine! Then we have a birthday party on Sunday for a friend of ours whose daughter is 1 (the scary thing is that it doesn't seem that long ago she was born and I know this first year for Noah will fly by just as quickly!)I've ecided to keep a journal of our first year together which I've just started - I figure it'll be fun to look back on in years to come and it's quite theraputic to write down my thoughts and feelings as well as what we've been up to.

Anyway as he's now started screaming (he hates tummy time!) I better go - hope you're all ok and speak soon

xx
  • kernow, so sorry about your nan. hope ur all ok?? great news on booking the hol tho! how exciting image hope the jabs went ok?

tilty, im the same about contraception, after how much the pill mucked up my cycles, im a bit unsure what to do after peanut is born, as we want to start ttc (all being well) maybe a yr after peanuts born? and dont want all those dodgy cycles again! hope baby turns for u soon! hows the leaning over the ball thing going? sorry ur stil struggling with ur hips, maybe have a pregnancy massage? hubs has paid for one for me for my bday, having it on 6th april1 cant bloody wait1 lol.

jen, how was ur girliy night?

t, do u have a scan pic!? i wanna see bo! image

susie, im startng to enoy the pregnancy now...after all that sickness, but im not gonna lie, its not what i expected! lol. and i cant wait til peanut is born so im not preg anymore, i wont moan, coz we wanted this so bad, and its totally worth it! but its really not very nice! lol.

glad the trial birthing pool thingy went well! eeeeek so u have less than a week left now! OMG good luck! no words of wisdom from me im afraid image
  • Hiya Ladies

Kernow: sorry to hear bout your nanna sending ((hugs)) I like the idea about your hols! Was gonna say that Jessops do baby photos for passports but I guess you already got it done! How was the baby yoga?

T: glad the scan went well .... I'm also a virgo so baby is in a good club image also they will be one ofthe oldest at school although may resent the 'extra year!' as my oldest always says she wishes she was born in aug instead of sept

Susiee: not long now!!!! am glad the trial run went ok! I am also not a baby person and agree that as soon as you get your own it changes .... and I can tell from your lovely posts that you will be a super mum xxxx

Tilty: baby the hip pain is due to the way baby is laying?? When Caitlin was breech I used to get a pain on my left side and think its due to how she laid.... hope baby turns for you xxx

Mrsme: I think I am like you although I never got the horrendous sickness I can't say I really enjoy being pregnant. Esp towards the end I just wanted it to be over asap!

My girly nite out was great.. only had a few drinks as knew I would have to get up with the baby (in the end did the late feed and stayed up til 3 then oh let me lay in) well til 9 anyway!

Got Caitlin weighed yesterday and the chunky monkey is now 8lbs 9ozs!! so those 2 hourly feeds are doing something! she seems to go a bit longer through the nite (3 hours) so it feels like we are making headway!

Jodie seems to enjoy waking her up when she goes asleep by singing and dancing as loudly as she can near her chair so am thinking of putting in her cot with the monitor on during the day to see if that makes any diff

Enough from me!! enjoy your weekend girls and Susiee look forward to hearing your BA hun!!

Jen image
  • Helloooo!

Susiee, really glad everything's ok and that you've just been busy. I guess it must all start to seem very 'real' from 38-39 weeks on... I've had a few moments like that already because I know two people who were due around the same time as me who have aready had their babies! It really brings home the fact that in reality it could be any time now. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited and very impatient in many ways, but I know what you mean about the enormity of it all hitting you at times!

It's great that the beby is head down and not back to back. Sounds like you're all set for your homebirth. Sitting in the pool watching TV sounds great and very relaxing! image

Kernow, I'm ever so sorry about what happened to your Nanna. I lost both my parents when I was younger and also my granny quite recently (who I was really close to) so I really do sympathise. At least knowing it was instant must be a comfort, although I think in a way when things happen so quickly like that sometimes it can be harder for the people left behind because they haven't had any time to prepare and the shock is worse (my dad died very suddenly too and that's how I found it anyway). It's great that she was able to meet Noah though and that you have other positives to focus on. I hope you're coping ok and that before too long you are able to start enjoying all of your happy memories of her again.

On a happier note it sounds like you and Noah are having great fun (apart from the tummy time!) Keeping a journal of the first year sounds like a great idea - in fact I might have to steal it and do the same thing! It will be great to be able to look back on and also show Noah when he's older.

mrs*me* hubby and I have also talked about TTC again after about a year (depending on how we feel then of course!) and although I didn't have any problems with my cycles after I had my implant removed, not having it any more made me realise how many side effects it had that I hadn't even noticed! That has really made me want something non-hormonal next time. I really don't fancy a coil (or condoms!) so am pretty much left with a diaphragm as far as I can see... I'm just hoping it'll be ok once I'm used to the idea!

Jen, glad to hear you enjoyed your night out. The first one after having a baby must be great fun! Glad you got some degree of a lie in afterwards as well - good for your OH for letting you enjoy some sleep! Sounds like Caitlin is putting on weight really well and it's great that she's sleeping longer. The disturbed nights are the thing I'm looking forward to the least, but I guess I'll cope somehow once it happens!

I am very pleased to report that my sore hip is better! image I was convinced it was going to just get worse and worse right until I gave birth because it had just been getting more painful by the day for weeks, so the fact that it is pretty much all better now is a very nice surprise. I don't want to do anything to set it off again though so am still trying to take it easy. Jen, if you are right about it possibly being due to the baby's position, I wonder whether that means it isn't breech any more (or maybe that's just wishful thinking!) Fingers crossed for good news on Monday...

I'll be 36 weeks on Mon so getting very close now! We picked up our pram the other day and I've been having fun playing with it. Might practice putting the car seat in and out of the car this weekend! I have finally got my hospital bags all packed, and just need to write some kind of birth plan now... Almost ready! I have slightly less than 2 weeks left at work now and am also getting quite excited about that (although it's kind of a surreal thought as well!)

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll let you know what the midwife says on Monday. I'm trying to prepare myself for the baby still being breech but at the same time am crossing my fingers it isn't!

Have fun and speak to you all soon. xxx
  • Hi,

i just realised I forgot to answer your question about contraception - I'm also thinking of trying again after a year (so at the start of 2012). I did ask the dr about what I should go on and she thought the pill was best for me - I wasn't too keen because of what happened when I came off it before but when she went through the other methods she said the pill is actually one of the better methods for regaining ovulation (compared to implant, injection etc) I didn't want to use condoms or a diaphram so for me she thought pill was best. Interestingly I still haven't had a period after Noah (which is unusual as I'm not bf) so maybe I just have irregular periods/long cycles anyway? I actually figured out that I haven't had a period since December 2009!!! (if you remember I never did have one after the pill I just got pg the first time I ovulated. But I did bleed for 5 weeks after the birth and there was a few days gap so maybe some of that was my period?

Anyway the point of all that rambling is I'm back on the pill but I'm going to come off it 3 months before we want to try.

xx
  • Cool, thanks for the info. I'll have a chat with them about it and see what they advise... I think I will at least give the diaphragm a try, possibly with the pill to fall back on if I really don't like it!

Can't believe I'm thinking about contraception already but two separate midwives have mentioned it now, and I figured I'd better have at least some idea before they ask me after the birth!

I bought a nursing bra today - and it looks for all the world like some kind of kinky sex bra! The main cup drops down leaving another 'cup' with a big hole in that your nipple pokes through... It just looks a little bit naughty to me! :lol:
  • Good luck hun will be looking out for your BA

Jen xx
  • Hey susiee,

Thinking of you - hope you're not waiting too long for little man/girl to make an appearance. Can't wait to find out how it went. p.s you'll be absolutely fine! xx
  • Good luck Susiee - can't wait to hear your birth story and see photos of your new arrival! Please keep us posted. Sending you lots and lots of positive thoughts!

I'm happy to report that I no longer have a breech baby - yippee! I'm almost 37 weeks now so I'm really glad it's finally head down and getting ready to arrive image Exciting times all round!

Hope everyone else is well? xx
  • Tilty thats great news about baby not being breeched image am well pleased for you

Caitlin has had a chest infection and been really poorly ... she was struggling to breathe and it was very scary but the antibiotics have sorted her out... also she hasn't been sick (touch wood) so am hoping that was all down to being congested

have our six week check 2moro so am hoping she gets the all clear and I don't have to go back on the antibiotics with my scar as its playing up abit again

Mrsme and T hope you're both doing well

Kernow youo looked like you enjoyed your weekend with the girlies!

Come on Susiee wanna hear your BA!!! also can't wait to know the name as you have kept that very close to your chest!!

Jen image
  • wow its been busy on here!

ive been sooo busy lately! decorated our bedroom and our front room nesting i think lol)and we went to london for the weekend to see chicago for hubs bday and stayed in a lovely hotel, also went to go see physio last week as i have horrendous back pain, it has eased a little now tho thank god, i have some funny excersises to do, i think theyre helping? but its seems to be gettig worse again, so may be taking a trp back to the phyiso! o joy! ouch! but atm its not tooo bad, so touch wood! also hubs has just got a new job! woohoo! he currently works in a call centre, on good money with bonuses too, which helps alot! but he has been offered a job in I.T more of a career, its less money and no bonus, so we will struggle, but its 9-5 (atm he works shifts) so will be better for peanut and better for our future too as its a career image so thast all good! blimy lots has happened the last 10 days or so!

jen, so sorry caitlin has a chest infection image poor little babe! hope she gets better soon!!! sounds like ur oth having a bit of a rough time atm with ur scar aswell image hope the 6 week app goes well x x x

tilty, yes me too, thinking about a yr, then start ttc for another... like u say tho, depends how this one goes first???? LOL. soooo glad ur hip is better! AND no more breech bubba! woohoo! LOL at the nursing bra! hahaha ummm sexy! hehehe. cant wait to wear my old undies and clothes again!

susie, i have been checking ur fb everyday and waiting! lol best of luck for when bubba does decide to come! hope ur doing well, fingers crossed u wont be waiting to much longer x x x

kernow, im the same re: pill etc, i really didnt wanna go back on it after what happend b4, i remember that post on yayw coz u had no af for AGES! it doen the same to me, so im a bit hesitant to go back on, but saying that, would much prefer that than a diaphram thingy or use condoms, yuck! think i may just try a different pill? hmm decisions decisions, the mw keeps asking me everytime i go! im like argghhh i have no idea! glad u and little one are doing well x x

ladyt, where did u go? im hoping uve been super busy! did u go on ur trip already? hope u enjoyed and bo didnt give u a hard time? miss you! come back! hehe anyways hope ur both well x x x

PS does anyone have a list or something of all the things they needed to buy for the babe? i keep panicking ive forgoten something, starting to get everything ready ( i no i have ages left) but no harm being prepared i love getting everything ready! hehe, cant wait to decorate the babys room!!!! if no1 has one saved or anything, then dont go out of ur way to get hold of one just thought if someone had one saved on their pc if they could mail it to me?

my email is amiee_last@hotmail.com
  • Thanks everyone - I'm so happy the baby is finally head down and ready to go! image

Jen, really sorry to hear Caitlin has been unwell. It must have been scary seeing her ill - I'm dreading the first time the baby is unwell as I'm sure it feels awful. Really glad the antibiotics seem to have sorted everything out though. How did your 6 week check go?

Susiee, it sounds like things are starting to gear up for the big day - very exciting! I don't know all that much about mucus plug etc. having not experienced any of it myself yet, although I'm sure I read somewhere they don't always look bloody... plus all the BH etc. certainly sound promising. How are you feeling about it all? I really can't wait to hear your BA. And I probably won't be all that far behind, eek!

mrs*me*, wow, you sound very busy! Good news about your hubby's job image Sorry you've got a bad back though. Hopefully the exercises will help. I had a really bad hip from about 20 something weeks onwards, and was convinced it'd just get worse until the birth, but then it got completely better as if by magic at about 34-35 weeks (I'm wondering if this is when the baby turned and perhaps it was just squashing soemthing!) So fingers crossed yours will be the same and will just go away again at some point.

Oops, I have to go and eat now (hubby is calling!) but I hope everyone else is well and I will be back again soon to write more!

Speak soon xxx
  • Tilty: I wonder then if your hip pain was related to the way baby was laying??? Are you all set with your bag and everything now??? Have you settled on any names yet??

Mrsme: good news for hubby's job! I hate it that my oh has to do shift as every other week he is unable to help with the night shift and it always seems to be the week she plays up!

Susiee: noticed a few people were saying 'she' on a post to you???!!! is this them wishful thinking or have they let the cat out of the bag??? Its your due date by your dates 2moro isnt it so am thinking we will have a lovely BA soon! Hope your labour goes smoothly and painfree as poss hun!!

Well had my 6 week check... Caitlin all well and chest back to normal as suspected I am back on the antibiotics image its annoying but hopefully it will soon sort itself out.

On a positive note have lost 5lb on my diet so am on my way back image

Oh and last night for the first time Caitlin slept 8 whole hours!!!! hope its not a freak one off but the beginning of more sleep

Jen xx
  • tilty, i have total trust in you now! hehe after the sickness lasted for what seemed FOREVER it did eventually go like u said, so im hoping im the same as you hips wise aswell! image

jen, omg 8 hours sounds amazing! peanut doesnt even sleep 8 hours and he/she is still inside! lol im always being woke up at 5.30 everyday image sorry ur back on antibiotics, lets hope they sort it once and for all! and well doen on losing 5lbs!!!!

i bought 2x fitness dvds yest! LOL ready for when peanut *slides* out! so i can start losing my baby weight (careful choice of words there hehe) def hoping for a sliding baby!

omg that poor girl on obem last night! she was so tiny and had a 9 1/2 pound baby! oooouch! x x x
  • Hi all,

Susiee - I'm guessing still no baby yet? Are you starting to get frustrated yet? The hours before labour started for me I had loads and loads of clear cm - it was literally wetting my knickers (tmi!) I did keep thinking my waters were leaking but it was just cm (the mw had to break my waters 30 mins before Noah arrived!)perhaps it's a sign for you too??

Tilty - glad your baby has turned - what a relief! I guess your countdown can start in earnest now too! yay!

So excited to read about both you and susiees ba's!

Mrs*me* - your husbands new job sounds good and it's great that you will be able to spend more time together as a family. So how many weeks are you now?

Jen - sorry to hear Caitlin is poorly, interestingly I'm off to the Dr's with Noah today as he has a horrific cough and hv told me to get it checked in case it's an infection. Hope she gets better soon. Thnks for adding me to the BIJ group on facebook too (I go on there much more than here so I always miss lots of stuff so thank you!)

LadyT - not herad from you for a while, hope everythign is ok

Well not much news from me - Noah is 10 weeks today!!! Time has gone scarily fast! I have to start thinking about childcare and stuff soon apparantly so that's another minefield to research! Also having a meeting with my head soon to discuss about going back 4 days instead of 5 but I'm not too hopeful - we've laready had an email conversation and whilst 4 days might be ok (he couldn't even promise me that) he can't say I would get the days off I want (I want Tues or Mon off as that fits in with hubby's work) so then I have to weigh up the financial loss but possibly still paying for childcare for 2 days (If I get the day off I want we only have to find 1 day of childcare)so not sure what to do yet - gahhh it's hard!

Also my sister lives in Tokyo so we've been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster the past few days (she was fine after quake - though pretty scared obviously (all her shelves and stuff on the walls fell down and the building was swaying and stuff) - but we're now getting a bit worried about the radiation stuff - I'm just hoping the media are hyping it up and it'll be fine!

Ummm so I think that's most of my news.

Hope you're all well and Susiee I hope your little one doesn't keep you (or us!!) waiting for too much longer!

xxx
  • Jen, I have also been wondering if the hip pain was due to the baby being breech. I didn't think so at the time, but it seems like quite a coincidence that I got completely better at around the time it must have turned, so now I do think there's a good chance its position had something to do with it. Maybe it was just squashing a nerve or something!

Yes, I think we are all ready now... bags packed, essentials purchased etc. Tomorrow is my last day at work, and then I guess having a baby is the next job! (Although hopefully I'll get time for a bit of rest and relaxation first!) As far as names go, I think we are going with Tess for a girl and Cameron for a boy, unless we change our minds at the last minute! I have always liked Tess and Cameron is a family name for hubby, so it'd be nice to use that. Oooh, I wonder which one it'll be! I really don't have any feeling at all about whether it's a boy or a girl but can't wait to find out.

Great news that Caitlin is better, although really sorry to hear you're back on antibiotics. Good work with the weight loss though, and great news about the 8 hours sleep! Let's hope it stays that way!

mrs*me* I feel a lot of pressure to be right about your bad back not lasting now :lol: I really hope it is just a temporary thing though. I love the idea of a sliding baby - fingers crossed! I have missed OBEM for the past few weeks because it clashed with my antenatal classes, but now they've finished hopefully I'll catch it on Monday (unless the series has finsihed now? I can't remember how long it runs for!)

Kernow, I can't believe Noah is 10 weeks now! I still remember your post announcing you were pregnant like it was yesterday :lol: Where does the time go?! Sorry to hear he's been unwell too. I hope everything was ok at the doctors. I really hope you manage to get something sorted at work. When are you due to start back again? I will keep my fingers crossed for your meeting.

I hope your sister is ok and not too scared by everything happening in Japan. I have family living there too - thankfully quite a distance from the quake / tsunami, but it is all a bit worrying at the moment isn't it? Fingers crossed they will have everything completely under control at the power stations soon.

I'm 37+2 today so it's all getting quite close (everyone and his dog seems to want to tell me 'oooh, it could be any time now' constantly!) I'm really looking forward to finishing work tomorrow because I've been getting pretty tired, although finishing will be a bit strange all the same...

I've been getting very occasional mild cramps over the past few days or so (not like BH - pretty much just like mild AF pains) so I guess that could be the very start of things beginning to gear up for the big day! Maybe it's to do with the head starting to engage or something? I did feel like I was waddling a bit the other day when I was out walking my dog, so perhaps that's what's happening. I really don't feel like labour is in any way imminent though and have always had a feeling the baby will be a bit late if anything... I wonder whether I'll be right or whether I'll get a surprise!

Susiee, please keep us posted regarding any developments - I can't wait to see photos of your little one once he/she arrives!

LadyT, hope all's well? Please let us know how you're doing - it'd be good to hear how you are and how everything's going.

I'm going to have a nice bath now and then get some sleep, but will post again soon (hopefully the baby will give me some time to be a lady of leisure for at least a week or so before arriving!)

Speak to you all soon image

xxx
  • Hi All

Sorry for neglacting you all - its been a hectic few weeks with my holiday and trying to get my dissertation done before the 1 may deadline. So, snowboard holiday was nice in the end - totally depressing for the first few days saying goodbye to everyone in the morning spending the day alone, really didn't realise how depressing it was going to be not being on the slopes and not being part of the conversation about the days events (in fact wished I'd stayed at home for the first few days). But it certainly improved and also managed to finish a draft of my dissertation which is a load off my mind. Its not done yet, but its getting there and I just need to tweak and get some comments and then hand it in!

I've not really managed to read all the posts since I was last on but managed to scan - Kernow, really sorry about your nana but very glad that she had a nice funeral and send off (also saw on FB), Tilty - yay that the baby turned, Susiee - OMG, B-day is so close, all the best with the delivery and can't wait to see pics, MrsM - congrats on hubbies new job, great news that he'll be able to spend more time with you guys, Jen - sorry the little un is poorly, hope she gets better soon.

I'm good - people are saying that I'm starting to show but I thihk I just look fat and bloated at the moment. Need to shop for clothes at the weekend as I really have nothing to wear for work or going out! Being overwhelmed by family trying to buy us stuff at the moment - my auntie has already bought a moses basket (which was apparently on sale at mamas and papas) and my mum is insiting I shop with her on Sat as there are apparently sales on furniture which I can't possibly miss (she also has a stash of bibs and baby growns already!). They are unstoppable. I, of course, am staying well away from making any purchases until at least 20 weeks and then I might feel a bit better about it. I'm 16 weeks on Tues.

Right, time for a bit of work. Lots of love to you all,

Txx
  • P.s Mrs M - no fecking idea how to get a picture of the scan on here. I'll perhaps figures it out by the 20 week one!

BTW - got my nucal results back and I'm low risk - but they didn't actually give me my risk score...did anyone else get this? Kind of feel like I want to know it because if I'm boarderline then I might consider amnio - or should I just forget it. Don't understand why they wouldn't give you this info..