Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Other Mums

Somebody Talk To Me Lol....How Do I Add People On Here To Be Mates Or Can You Not...If Your On Facebook And Wanna Add Me Type /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif[/img]arahnmia08@hotmail.com]sarahnmia08@hotmail.com In The Search Part And Add Me..xxx

Replies

• Options

I have no idea-I'm an idiot when it comes to all things technicalimage

Hope your boiler sorted soon tho!

• Options
    haha thanx hun it is sortednow they cme not long after i wrte that lol..been to bury n now at hme nice n warm lol
  • Options
    Good good. Laura might be on later-she's a whizz with computers!!!
  • Options
    hi hun jus watched slum dog millionare..gonna get my head down now ready for wrk tomoz...xx leave me a msg or 2 for when i get hme haha
  • Options

OMG-What time did you go to bed?????image I was well in the land of nod then!!! Mind you I am old!!!! How did work go? You off Friday hun?

No playgroup for the lads on Friday so we have a ''lazy day'' in this house!!! Don't get dressed til 10ish then usually it's playdough all day-then spend evenings cleaning the horrible stuff off everywhere!!!!!image I forgot all about slumdog-wanted to watch it tooimage Was it good?

• Options
    I started watching it,was very good.Got to watch the end on replay,too late for me.My Mum told me the endimagebut I'm pretending I didn't hear it.
  • Options

no idea of adding friends, thats on other forums, dont think we can here??

When you said bury do you mean in suffolk or near birmingham?? cuz i live in a bury!

imageimage

• Options
    Hi Mummys How Are You...Work Was Good..Ye Im Off Till Monday Now Haha...Its 2pm n Im Still In My Pjs..Haha..This Time Next Week I Will Have Virgin They Fitting It Between 8-1.. I work In Bury Just Out Ov Bolton...Tapp Bk Mummys
  • Options

Knew the only film I wanted to watch would be good-typicalimage shall I watch it on i-player??? Would you recommend it Jo?

I had nightmare today-after saying I have lazy days-got up early,poor joseff couldn't open either eye-he has the worse case of conjunctivitis I've ever seen.

His eyes were swollen too,bathed them with salt water,took ages for it to cool enough to bathe them,rang docs got emergency appt for 11,went straight in,but had to wait ages in chemist for cream-but my god it was worth the wait-miricle stuff,his little face was perked up almost instantly!

He still looks like he's done 10 rounds with Tyson,but at least they are gunge free and open!!!

Oh and Tom threw a metal train randomly,it bounced of sofa and hit Joseff on the head,so now he has a bruise to go with his swollen eyesimage didn't cry but that's him,lil tough nut,looks bad though.image

• Options

So much for a quiet day,poor Joseff.Conjunctivitis is horrible,it's very contagious too,and of course they hate their medicine.The cream is easier to get in than drops though.Hope he's all cured soon.

Do watch Slum dog,Rach,it's good,and there's loads of real life stuff about the real life slums on channel 4 ATM too,I watched Kevin McCloud,the Grand Designs man,visiting the slums.That was good.Saw a couple of others advertised

• Options

hi mummys u ok?? ye slum dog was great...mia isn't feeling to well she didnt eat much of er tea i was dwnstairs then heard er cryin so went up n she ad been sick all over her bed so i ad sort that out n get the bedding in the wash..

had a lazy day tday been in pjs all day

• Options

Aw hope Mia better swn hun.

Jc woke up 10x better thanks Jo,and that was just 2 applications of cream,and yeah much easier than drops!!!! God it looks so painful,yet didn't get him down.

Well I'm treating myself to slum dog on i-player!!!!image

Best not to take Jc to playgroup Monday just in case then ???

• Options

It'll be clear in a couple of days,think it's only catching when it's gunky.You know what they're like as toddlers,fingers in mouth,nose,eyes ears,on toys,on each other,maybe a hug or a fight and they've all got it.If he's been having the drops I'm sure he'll be fineimage

Hope Mia's better soon,Sarah.Was she coming down with something.Massive sympathies for the sich in the bed,anywhere but in the bed.Last thing you need of a night.

Enjoy your Slumdog,Rach.I've still not seen it all.I will

• Options

i have slumdog sky plusd so ill watch that later on,

alls a bit boring here tbh spending most of my time when the kids are asleep just dossing with andrew, i just realised when we move he will be off out working and i realised how much ill miss him <soppy emoticon>

anyway must go ive been online waaay to long tonight and im knackered!

• Options

hi mums,thanx for ur conserns ova mia..she woke up yesterday much better thanx..i tuk the kids to my mates for the day n we jus chilled as me n the OH ad a bit ov tiff..got hme at 5 lol n dragged my uncle wiv me for an hr or so..then we ad summat eat then wen e went we chilled put the kids in bed n watched a film..

back to wrk tomoz...thank god i get paid on friday ad wrk a week in hand so been skint

• Options

Welcome to my world!!!! I'm permanently skint!!!!!image Ah well!!!!

Cheers for advice Jo,he looks even better again today,and he has a lil girlfriend Grace,he'd be upset not to have his usual monday juice with her!!!!!

Glad Mia better Sarah,should have sent the OH out!!!! I would have!!!!

• Options
    hi mummys how r u?