Forum home General Chat General chat

20 week scan results

We did the ring test...three times. On each time, swung for a girl.

Scan...I noticed before the "lets have a look"...GIRL! ♥

Everything wonderful and as it should be ♥

I always every so often in the day, on my left side feel pressure. Like a grinding and then a pressing. ouchie at times. I said at 10 to 4pm...Baby Jones is going for a sleep! I then said from 4-7:30 all is calm and still in there...from that time onwards...AWAKE and sure enough...Baby has been awake an hour now, feeling bubbles and flutters ♥ its just nice to know that before seeing inside, I knew that my baby was asleep and in a certain location inside me.

Sure enough! as I expected! and found out...breech position, on the left side of me, feet crossed, sitting on bent at the knee legs image Fast asleep!

We are so happy. I have loads of pictures but they arent very good!!! quite scary actually haha and not as clear, we saw some wonderful images but they didnt capture those lovely, chubby cheek look!

I shall post two up over the weekend. Not brilliant but better then nothing...and the next time we meet Baby Jones...Alice! Will be her birthday

xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Oh I'm so pleased for you both!!!! How weird is that the ring test really does work!!!!!!!!!!

So cute baby Alice x x x x x x can't wait for photos!!!!

• Very pleased for you.Glad all is well.

The scan pictures we had of Harry,he was lying there,legs in the air ,scratching his bum.Nice to hear your little lady's more polite when she's got company.

Very exciting,look forward to the pictures.image

• I will suggest the ring test to anyone wanting to know before their 20 week scan ♥

I feel even MORE of a connection with Baby Jones now, our little Alice ♥She was ever so polite with company, feet crossed and sitting on them but still a good shot down the middle to find out the sex teehee...well she "was" being polite and ladylike, but then again she was asleep after all and just in her sleeping position image
    totally over the moon.

Im going to my parents tomorrow to get the images scanned onto the computer and then ready to go public online with the images ♥ Sadly they arent the best scan images in the world but...we saw as the scan went around the pouty lips, the cute nose and nice round cheeks. ADORABLE!

xxxxxxxx

• oops! stupid mouse clicked on report to mod! sorry guys! that was me!!!

Scan of little Baby Jones ♥Alice♥ Was wonderful, she is perfect! im sooo in love. when scanner moving over face, can see those pouty lips and cheeks. BEAUTIFUL! but when they stop to take a picture its...bone haha Below she is sitting on her crossed feet image right arm with a closed hand coming upto mouth (maybe to suck thumb) either side of roud stomach is shins image

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs237.snc3/22477_254942089846_509609846_3110366_3271149_n.jpg

and a profile shot

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs237.snc3/22477_254942099846_509609846_3110367_1925194_n.jpg

Next time we meet Alice, it will be your birthday! Mother in law and Sister in law went shopping in mothercare today!!! giving us "some" of all they bought tomorrow ♥
  • Ahh congratulations.  I am so surprised and how weird re the ring test - HOW ON EARTH DOES IT WORK!!!    what makes the ring move even?

Congratulations, it is so lovely you already have a name, SO pleaed for you, the pictures are great.  SO AMAZING.      Well done, get some rest while your not job hunting make up for it now as no rest for the next few years, but all very worth it xxxxx

• Aw Corrinne,lil button nose there I see x x x x Bless her lil baby Alice Jones x x gorgeous!!!!!

Ooh let the shopping commence!!!! Bet they've got you some lovely things x

• As ive already said on fb CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

such lovely pics, bet you and adam are really excited now<3 oooh you can shop now hehe!!

I think that twilight tshirt i posted on your wall is a must have, i actually want to be pregnant just to have that tshirt!!!!

• Lovely pics Corrinne.Think that's about as clear as you get scans though .They're good pictures.

Enjoy the shopping.We went mad on pink when we found out Bridie was a girl,and I'm not a pink person.We still have a Barbie bab though,now there I draw the line.

So cute,little Alice,I really love the name too..

Broodyimage

• ive read that on a non preggers tummy the ring doesnt move! yet as soon as there is a baby in that uterus, he and she sends out their own energies to the universe...and a girl swings back and forth and a boy round and round ♥ Certainly worked for us ♥

Laura, my mum is buying me the Alice maternity top ♥ I cant wait for it to arrive image

We havent shopped yet for Alice. The mother in law and sister in law went out yesterday and had a big spend and we are being given some of the items today image Im so excited, I cant wait to see the things they bought. Mother in law was all excited "lots of pink things" teehee. I hope some of the vests contain cats image Ive seen a lovely 2 pack of vest (you know with the poppers still at the bum) with little kitties, I HAVE to get those her soon image and I think in Feb we are going to the baby show thing to pick up some items ♥

We need to get this house in order! next weekend im going to sort the back bedroom and anything we dont NEED and havent used for 6 months..BIN! we have to get this place sorted for our Daughter-teehee I love saying that

xxxxxxx

• ooooh the baby show is amazing!!!

i love the shopping bit, i went mad when i was pregnant with jack, was a bit calmer when lola bump was here because she refused to let us know if she was a girl for sure!!!

Can you send some organisation vibes over here, we are sooo useless, we move in 4weeks and so far weve just done the kids stuff and then got bored!image

• Mum wont let me go to the show anymore. We had a scare yesterday by my consultant, taking about my cervix and phew, he's glad ive not lost the baby! GAH!

had two scans, one outside, one inside to check length of cervix. ALL fine and lovely and saw Alice for a minute...but mum doesnt want me "walking around all day" and "too soon for luck" to buy baby stuff...we a banned from us all going *sigh*

• YAY! after being assured by docs (I got them to talk) the concern of needing a stitch is gone! BABY FAIR BACK ON image

they will check me every 2 weeks to make sure my cervix remains closed

xxx

• glad all is ok x
  • me too! was rather scary when he was all "we should have put a stitch in"...I was like WTF! but all is well and good in Baby Jones land. Alice has been kicking and leaning into my all night. GAH im sooo in love ♥
  • Glad everything's okay.Do take it easy,but enjoy the baby show.Lots of food,I mean rest breaks.

At least they're checking things frequently.

Take care

• ooh there will be loads of breaks and im sure I will be needing to sit every 30-60 minutes on the loo to empty my bladder image teehee

Im glad they will keep checking me/scanning me to make sure everything is ok.  I do feel paranoid now but trying to relax.

xxxxx