Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

getting married

well we have made a date well sort off we are getting married october 2011 am so excited its all going to be low budget but i cant wait i am tarting to plann it now would be great if any of you have and tips
i have brought today a brides bible it has all that you need in it
jade xxx

Replies

• Options

congratulations hunny thats wonderful news, planning a wedding is easy and lots of fun, it will only become stressful if you let it and if me and john can plan a wedding in 3 weeks of setting a date with a 6 week old baby in tow and do it all for under £1000 then i'm sure you can image

woohoo its so exciting x

• Options
    thanks hun how did you do that x
  • Options

Oh Jade CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!!!!imageimageimage

I'm sure You'll be able to do it x x

• Options

imageCongratulations,Jade.image

We planned our wedding on a low budget,the whole lot around £500,everything included,but more than that, it was everything we wanted.Just decide what YOU  want,not what everyone tells you you have to have,and enjoy your planning.

So pleased for you.image

• Options

wow, congratulations jade!! xxx

• Options
    the date is going to be 17th of september 2011 we would of been together 8 year 11day
  • Options

Aw bless,yeah Jo is right,I'd have it exactly how you and Paul want it,however that may be.

Are you having a big white dress??? My friend got a designer 1 off e-bay,for less than £150 and it is GORGEOUS,you'd never know it didn't cost thousands. I bet your'e looking at alsorts online to get ideas! Exciting stuff!!!!

• Options
    you got it have been looking all evning not sure on what sort of dress i want going to go dress shoppin at soon point and see have seen some lovely ones on ebay all under 100 pound so thats good we are having a regesry office wedding
    jade x
  • Options

Bet you have!!! I'd be the same.

That's good all under £100,out of say the last 5 friends that were married none have been in church,either reg office or at place of reception,but some of them packages are very very expensive.

You and Paul chosen your rings yet?

• Options

thats the day after my birthday! image

blimey 8yrs, thats a long time, well done hun!

My mum got her dress online it was gorgeous, she went round all diff shops trying stuff out until she knew what looked good then paid a third of the price online!!!

Any ideas on colour theme or anything like that?? xxx

• Options
    am going to post some like on dresses would love it if you let me know what you think
  • Options

i LOVE the first one! thats so elegant! image

i like the cut of the second one but i like just plain one colour dresses!

• Options

That is really really nice, theres sooo many colours to choose from too!

really elegant and beautiful jade!image

• Options
    thanks lau really dont know what colours to go for or flowers there are so many to chooes from
  • Options

my friends getting married in september and they are having 'cadburys' purple, its really nice!

have you got a favourite flower? maybe do you theme from that?

• Options

My fave is at mo second one-I love it! As wedding sept if it was chilly you could have a gorgeous black wrap to throw around your shoulders whilst waiting for photos etc.....

If you had an adult as bridesmaid she could wear an elegant black dress,an if having little ones they could wear plain white in similar style to yours.

Love the mix of colour,black and white is superb!!!!image

• Options

As for flowers I'm not a flower fan,so I'd stick with plain,maybe roses or lillys????

Anything goes with that sexy dress!!!!

• Options
    Congratulations Jade. I would go and try some differant styles of wedding dresses as they look and feel differant when you have it on. You can try without having to buy. Don't rush into it as this is your special day. Then look on e-bay or on the sale racks in the shops.