Forum home General Chat General chat

i have had it today

am having a really s**t day today and oh is making so hared for me all cuz he got up in a bad mood
i thought i would be nice to leave him in bed this morning so he coyld have a layin well i got moaned at for that then me and 2 friend went to a wedding fair had a really nice time then when i got home he was in a crap mood and had said al of 2 words to me or when he does talk to me i has ago really dont no what i have done to piss him off he hasnt even said happy valentines day
this is one day of the year i struggle with my antie was murdered 6 years ago today and i just find it so hard ans he knows that
all i want to do is scream
i dont know how much i can take
sorry to go on but feel a bit better now
hope you are all good and the kiddy
jade xxx

Replies

• Let it out hun.

So sorry to hear bout your aunt,how awful for you and your family x x x

I hope he cheers up before bedtime,hate going to sleep with cross words. All else fails tell him your'e giving up sex for lentimage he'll talk then!!!!!!!!

Chin up chuck,hope wedding fair was informative for you x

• Hope you're feeling better today Jade.Hope he's in a better mood. 

Glad you had a good time at the wedding fair.Hope there were lots of good ideas.

• im so sorry to hear about what happened to your auntie

I wonder what crawled up his ass and died?!?

I hope you two have talked and its all been sorted now

xxxxxx

• we are good now am just really poorly at the mine i have a bad case of broncites and i have got to be careful if it get wores or dont start to improve i have got to go hospital but i think the anti biotics are working as am feeling more myself today hope you are al good
    jade xx
  • Sending you big hugs Jadeimage hope bronchitis clears asap hun,suck them strepfen girlie,wrap up in a nice big quilt and get better! xx
  • thanks hun hope am better by sat as am ment to be trying on wedding dresses but if am still like this i wont be going
    how are you and the boys
    jade xx
  • Get well soon,Jade.Take lots of medicine,cosy up warm and rest lots.Hope you're better for Saturday.