Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Constant sick!

Hi. My baby is almost 10 months old. He seems to have been constantly ill since around November, cold after cold, bronchialitis, then he started nursery in January and has been even worse since! He seems to have one clear day and then get ill again.

The bit that worries us is that he seems to be constantly sick. At the moment we put him to bed and around an hour later he is really sick, the entire contents of his stomach. He's very snotty, so whether it's to do with the mucus or something else I don't know. Seems to be never ending. he also has dodgy nappies sometimes with mucus stuff in them.

He's happy enough mainly, we just don't know what to do. It seems he's sick whether he has a full bottle or not, and since it's not all the time, I don't think it's milk intolerence, but I don't know.

The dr just says he's getting one illness after another and not to worry, so does the health visitor-but I do!!

Any suggestions? Lack of sleep and worry is doing none of us any good!

Thankyou...