Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Back and single

image I am back and have gone from an over the moon mummy of 3 to being left by my partner and also left a single mum of three. I had another baby because I wanted her so much and because we could afford it. Now I am on my own I am barely getting by and keeping a roof over my kid's heads :cry: . I am devistated.

On the up side I now have a new boyfried I have been seeing for 4 months and we are starting to get serious. He has never had children and recently the subject came up about his feelings on me having three and the option to have another in the future if we work out. Of course there is the worry of the cost and I only ever wanted three. Still he has never had his own children so I don't think he knows what he is missing and he says he is ok with not having any. Still I do know what he is missing and it makes me wonder if this guy is the one do I go for a fourth and would I cope with that. I mean this is a far into the future thing. I wouldn't even consider it until Amy is at school which is another 3 years away but still. I never planned to be single and I never planned to be starting again from scratch. SO much on my mind now.