Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant with baby no.3 with a 26mth old and a 7mth old,, how will i cope?

Im 24 next week and have a 26mth little girl (who is suffering from terrible 2s) and a 7mth little who (who is incredibly clingy). I have just found out that i am pregnant again and im so scared. How will i cope, how will my other two children cope. I loved being pregnant and my babies but i just cant believe that i am going to be doing it all again so soon. My parents are not going to support me through this as they wish for me to end the pregnancy image

Replies

• didnt want to read and run hun. firstly you sound as if you have already decided to continue with the pregnancy and if so congrats! secondly, relax. you will cope. try to imagine your childrens ages once baby is here. your eldest will be 3+ and easier to manage. i find 3 a lovely age! (they are much more helpful for a start!) do you have a partner around to help out? it is daunting having a third and totally natural to worry about the effects on your existing children. i am 36wks with no 3, all planned and i still freak out about how i will cope! my friend has just given birth to her third and her eldest is still only 2 1/2! it is sometimes hectic but she is managing with some organisation! you will be fine. good luck hun.
  • Hi Ther Congrats On No.3 Your In The Same Boat As Me I Also Have A 26mnth Old A 7Mnth Old And Im 22Wks Pregnant With Girl No.3 My Oldest Is Also In Her Terrible 2s And My 7mnth Old Has A Bad Temper Along With Being Clingy Shes A Hard 1 To Deal With I Keep Wondering How I Will Cope With 3 But Then I Think Well I Coped With 2 Another 1 Cant Be That Hard Just Take It As It Comes And Youll be Fine Good Luck image x x