Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T: Centre Parcs Sherwood Forest?

HI.

We've just booked to go in August - little man will be 2 (well a week or so off his 2nd birthday).

We went to the Whinfell one a few weeks ago and he LOVED it. He's very active and has been swimming since 10 weeks old. The pool at Whinfell was amazing and has slides he loved going down (he's a bit of a dare devil).

I've tried looking for pics of the Sherwood pool and site to see if its similar. Has anyone been? Whats the pool like?

He did Little Kickers at Whinfell and I'm a bit disappointed that they dont have this at Sherwood!! BUt will there be plenty of other things for him to do?

Thanks

Replies

• We went to Sherwood last January when DS1 was about 17 months. The pool had slides, lazy river & I think it had a pirate ship too.

When we were there they ran a baby/toddler session on some of the mornings before the pool opened for general use, during which they had staff around to help with swimming tips plus lots of toys & then at the end they did nursery rhymes.