Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hiya!!!

Hiya everyone!!!!

how is everyone doing?

Well the big move is all done now, seems like we have been there forever now, it felt like home almost imeadiatly and its certainly the best decission we could have made, the kids are loving all the space, and jack adores him digger room, lola has slept in a cot in her own room from the 3rd day we were there, no hassle at all, and naps there aswell, something i never ever thought would happen.

They spend hours in the garden and are getting upto HUGE amounts of mischeif, lola keeps shutting jack in the rabbit run, she throws his ball in he climbs in she locks it and runs, Jack pushed her outside the other day in the rain wearing just a vest and left her to finish his breakfast, they also talced the entire upstairs of the house, broke a mirror, hide the phones and remotes, oh and fed all of sundays veg to oreo our new rabbit!!!

We are also moving onto our third car, my very good friend hannah crashed into our fiesta following us round leicester and did £3000 worth of damage to her car and wrote ours off, so for a few weeks weve had a gorgeous 09 corsa as a courtesy car but unfortunatly the cheque from the insurace arrives next week so weve put a deposit on a nice big volvo, it was about time we got a decent size boot so i dont have to remove buggy wheels and faff packing it and also it has a nice generous back seat ready for if we expand the family, hopefully in the next 2 years!!!!

we have had some sad news, my grandma has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has been given around 6mnths to live, she is still being given chemo and radiotherapy so we are hoping should she continue to be as fit and healthy as she is we will have more time with her, its been a massive shock, shes only 63 and was a full time carer a real inspiration.

Also due to this awful news andrew decided we set a date and mid august we are getting married, its been fantastic having something for us all to concentrate on. Next week my mum is having her section, so we will be meeting jacob very soon, he has downs syndrome but after further tests its become clear its very mild if that makes sense and i really cant wait to meet him!

Jack has started talking, ALOT, he never stops its like a commentary of daily life, lolas snapping at his heels and babbling away and shouting, she is such a madam, they have such funny conversations in the back of the car, and today did the whole 2 hour journey to grams holding hands, despite the many many fights they have they do really love each other.

No idea what else i can bore you with, hopefully my laptop should be fixed by the time i get home, im eager to get back online, i miss you all!!!!

Lots of love laura, jack and lola xxxxx

Replies

• Hello stranger!!!!!

So pleased move went well,you know that hun,stalk you on a very personal level!!!image

How is your grandma feeling hun? You still spending loads of time with her? Good luck planning a wedding that fast!!! Don't envy you there. Get you with your fancy volvo!!!! All good there then! Hope you get laptop fixed soon,I'll text you soon hun x x

• Hey!

Im so glad you have had that big move done and dusted now! YAY to a new home!

xxxxxx

• So sorry  to hear about your grandma, life can hit us hard sometimes.

Glad the move has gone well and you feel like its home so quickly.

Kids are so funny arent they, love it when they are affectionate like that.

Congratulations on setting the date.

• Hi,there.

Glad all went well with your move.

Sounds like the kids are a bundle of fun,keeping you busy.Sorry,but it's funny when it's someone else.Glad to hear Jack's talking well now too.

Congratulations on setting the date for your wedding.Are you having a big do?

Hope all goes well with baby Jacob next week.