Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone been to Woolacombe, Devon?

Hiya, We are planning to visit Woolacombe in August, If you don't mind i'd like to pick your brains a bit further & ask if anyone has been to any of the Woolacombe Bay holiday parks? Theres 4 to choose from & i'm lost!

I heard August is going to be a heat wave so I can't wait!

Replies

• i have been to a fair few places in devon and im sure ive been there! if i have it would have been a john folwer park-never had any problems with them, always had everything open and good food and you also pay per apartment rather than per person.

sorry i cant be much help! x
  • Hi, g/c from ttc but saw this on the front page & had to reply. I used to be a funstar there when I was 18. I loved every minute of it! Was 10 years ago though now so I know its been majorly upgraded since. The beaches were lovely & the bus for guests that goes between the sites & the town means you dont need to drive but can access all facilities & enterainment. It was and still is from what I have heard- very family orientated. If we manage to get a bfp & a lo eventually we will definitely be taking a trip down memory lane! image I hope you have a great time. Which park are you thinking of? I used to live on the goldencoast in an apartament but woolacoombe bay was mostly caravans. They are all nice. X