Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MFM Review of the Month winners!

Hi everyone!

It's been a tricky one, but we've made our decision on who we thought provided the best reviews on MFM!

(Drum roll!)

They are:

• Jan 2010 review/reviewer of the month - JT 

JT reviewed the Mamas & Papas Luna Mix buggy - see the winning review here.

• Feb 2010 review/reviewer of the month - Kiwibel

Kiwibel reviewed the Emma Jane Nursing Bra - see the winning review here

• March 2010 review/reviewer of the month -  Lulublue

Lulublue reviewed the Maclaren Techno XT buggy - see the winning review here

CONGRATS! You've all won yourselves a Mamas&Papas Sola buggy.

You will be contacted shortly...

Thanks again to all of you who sent in your reviews. If you didn't win this time - keep on having a go as you never know, next time the prize might be yours.

Confused on how to submit a review? Just click the Reviews tab at the top of the page, find the products you know best, and click ‘add a review’. Simple!

Kyrsty @ MadeForMums x image

Replies

• congralulations!  I'm green with envy.image
  • Well done - its great to win such a fabby prize.
  • Thank you Made For Mums I am over the moon with my prize.  I have not won anything since I was 11 and that was a hairdryer so this is much better!!  I am off to test drive the Sola tomorrow!!
  • Absolutely fab to get a prize and what a buggy - still getting compliments and asked where i got it.  Baby just loves it....thank you for a lovely gift.  You made one mummy very happy

• wow what a fab win i have just done a review for lindam booster chair,, fingers tightly crossed looking for a new pram for harry too. image