Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

we are moving!!!!!

hey girlies how are you all doing?? good i hopeimage sorry i havent been on here for a while things have been rather busy....john is home in 2 weeks time omg i'm sooooooooooooo excited and cant wait and also we are moving in 6-8 weeks time so pretty much not long after john gets home.

he's been given a new draft and we are moving to cottesmore which if i've got it right is in or near petersborough...i'm a bit nervous because i've lived in yeovil all my life but i'm also rather excited...i just hope charlie copes well with the move....i'm sure he will but you always have that little worry in the back of your mind.

we've also been busy with potty training and charlie has pretty much taken to it like a duck to water....well for doing wee's in the potty or toilet at least lol.....was wondering if any of you could help me out with the pooing side of things...for the first few weeks he would ask for a nappy back on if he needed a poo but now he's just pooing in his pants, i can always tell when he needs a poo so try to get him on the potty or toilet  but he gets so upset over it and this is where i'm stuck because dont know how to get around him sitting on the toilet for a poo without upsetting too much. what can i do?????

Replies

• hi zoe
    sounds like its all exciting for you at the min
    i thinks its on the boarder of Peterborough and Leicester if i have it right
    and well done charlie sound like he is a big boy now useing the toilet
    well hope to chat soon jade
  • Wow Zoe,what fantastic news!!!!! A change is as good as a rest,I'm sure Charlie will see it as the big adventure it isimage I love moving house(weirdo I know)!!!!! So pleased that John home soon x Wow Charlie such a big boy,as for number 2 issue,a health visitor friend of mine suggested placing a nappy in the potty,so half way comprimise? Maybe worth a try?

Started with Jc Monday,he's doing well,but haven't ventured out yet......will let you know!!!!!