Forum home General Chat General chat

TTC 1st baby, new to all this

Hi everyone,

I'm new to all this but hubby & I decided a few weeks ago we are ready to start TTC.

We don't have any kids yet, (just lots of pets!).

Got married in 2008, and used the You & Your Wedding site, but am new to Baby Expert.

Look forward to bending everyone's ears about advice, and hopefully helping each other through this time in our lives.

Holly

Replies

• Hi

I was also on the YAYW site, and got married in 2009.

We are on TTC number 1 and also have some pets image

Good luck x
  • Hi & welcome to BE. Ask away with any questions you have (however daft they may seem) & there are many lovely ladies willing to share their experiences of TTC, pregnancy & parenthood with you. Best wishes.
  • Hello ladies!

This is also my first month TTC (trying not to symptom spot!!) and just moved over from YAYW site!

We got married 6 months ago and really excited that we have made decision to TTC - earlier than we originally planned, as we wanted to be married for few years before kids but have felt a real urge to have a family since we got married.

We have a dog, who is 3 in September (our practice, I guess!)
  • Thanks for all the welcomes ladies - much appreciated.

We have a dog who is two in a couple of months, and two cats so they're our practice babies image

Nice to hear lots of other people are in the same boat. It's such an exciting time but also nerve racking and unsure of how long it'll take, and all that stuff. Hoping we all concieve soon! x
  • HI,

Im new here to!!

Me and my partner are TTC as well! image

Its been abt a month so far, hopefully it wont take as all to long!!

xx