Forum home General Chat General chat

i have had it

well i went to my hospital appointment last Wednesday and it was not worth my while they were running an hour late ,then i called in to a room and then had to see a different consultant so was not imprest when bac though what had happened and that we had gone for fertillity a few years ago he has said that we both have to go for chromosome blood test
and i have got to have a scan mid cycle to see if am ovulating or not (which i now i am )
so he then went on to say if i was to go for fertility treatment agin i would not get it cuz am very obese so i walked out of the hospital really upset and wanted to jump under a bus or lorry i have never felt the need to do ant thing like that so i really dont now why i have allway had a big issue with my weight as i use to be a size 10 untill i meat my ex and then put loads of weight on and can not now get rid off it i have tried all different diets and cant get on with them my problem is i dont eat enough food in a day (like today i have had about a little bowl full of chips and 4 pieces of friut and that is it
so i think i do have an issue with food but feel stupid going to the doctors about it
sorry to go on about it to you but cant really talk to paul about
hope yu are all ok
jade xx

Replies

• Aw Jade,sorry you had a bad time at hospital.

I know the weight issue myself hun,was refused a contraception til I'd lost weight once,I stupidly did slim fas,it did work but after I stopped I put more back onimage

Yes your prob sonds similar to mine,I have been told by a dietitian that I don't eat enough(despite at the time being a wobbly size 16) so in the last 18mths,I have forced myself to eat breakfast,walked as much as poss,drank water regularly,and made sure lunch and dinner is eaten at regular times.

You've got to force yourself Jade,I realise it's hard,but not eating enough can be worse than piggin out.

Is the consultant going to see you again? I hope you have another appt,so sad for you when you wanted answers,and you know your'e ovulating,hence subsequent pregnancies. Head high chuck,get into good eating habits,throw yourself into wedding final details,F**K the harsh words of consultant.

By the way,how are the wedding plans going? Can we have sneak peak at style of dress?????image

Chat soon Rach x x