Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BOYS BEDROOM FINISHED

Replies

• what do you think.
  • Looks lovely.Love the colours,and loads of storage.

He has his own bathroom?

My kids would love the little space under the bed.

• Where did you get the little table?Been looking for a new one
  • Its fabulous, I love the colours too - looks great. Need to redec Harrys room soon,  along with the rest of the house !

• its the first room i done, was plain has its a new build...on to the next room but where do i start..the table was from argos £20 in sale but they have a similar one in there think its a tractor theme..ikea have some great furniture for kids....thats where i got the cupboard..i love the colours too..very boyish. x
  • My little men Thomas and baby Harry
    http://i121.photobucket.com/album

• Oh wow what a room! GORGEOUS in a word,very well laid out,love the boyish subtle colours,and wow an en-suite,handy for those teenage years!!!!

Sorry couldn't see the photo of the ladsimage just came up with photobucket webpage.

• ill try get them on..thomas is 4..harry 1 nearly ready for big bed...but shall i get toddler bed still can climb head first..or do what ikea have done with this bed add big chunky matress underneath ...then no bangs to the head
  • Oh I'm not sure hun,which would you rather?

I'm having that at mo,my Tom 3 Jc 2 and number 3 boy due Dec,do I get Tom a new bed and then convert his cotbed back to cot and just buy mattress,or get new cotbed?

Would love bunk beds in future ie 3years so don't want to spend a fortune.

I do like those cabin bed things you have for Thomas,they are so handy for storage,sleepovers etc..... Ikea? Must pop on the website......uh oh I feel a spend coming on!!!!

• Awwwww bless them,what handsome men,you must be evr so proud!!!!!!
  • thomas is a right little charmer....

dont want to buy another cot wish i did get cotbed in first place..his cot aint that wide...might put the bed underneath like on website ikea....then in yr or so get toddler bed..saves bangs to the head....hes so accident prone is harry.

• thanks just seen your two little men..so cute too....love little boys so loving.
  • that bed is a bargain...£119 and then foam type mattress £49 ...its so sturdy..not like the flimsy ones i seen about with tents on em....thomas sleeps so well now..also ikea do mattress protectors a few quid which u can bob in the wash...., can wait to add the tent that you can buy extra to this bed.
  • Yes I love boys!!!! Your two sound like mine,Tom is a real sensitive chap,with loadsa charm,but Jc.......well accident prone isn't in it,he has  anice mark on his head this week from headbutting the garden path,a favourite hobby of hisimage I 'll be grey if this one starts like Jc!!!!!!!

I'm going for quick nose on ikea website then!!! That is a really good idea.

• the bed is called kura..if u click childrens ikea comes up with lots of ideas.

• Just been a browsing,a gorgeous bunk bed for future for meimage My bed is ikea,very sturdy,has to be with big fella!!! Very comfy,highly rec their beds.

Good price too.

• i love his bedroom, its gorgeous, i painted jacks lime and blue at our new house, he has little digger stuff in his room, and lola has baby pink with butterflys,

your boys are really gorgeous,

i would love another boy they are so thoughtful and just lovely, lolas fiercly independant and tough but she can be a real sweetie, but jack is so good with her, really looks out for her.