Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New to this forum

Hi

I am an older mummy with 1 son 10 years age but i would dearly like another child.

I was 2 week late with my last AF and though i was had some sign's of pregnancy but no AF came 17 day's late imageimage .

So i finished AF on 28/07/11 i have started taken pregnacare + and i have some OV sticks but think i bought the wrong ones as i need the monitor ,so am going back to chemist or where ever monday to get the right ones but i need to know which are the correct ones to use without a monitor or do i need to get one of those as well as i have no idea as i have never done this testing before so ideas and thought's would be great also on how best to increase my chances of a BFP,although OH is not all that keen i am sure i can win him round it just that he is part disabled and our son is medicaly disabled so he seem's to think i have enough to do but just want another chid and have thought for a long time the impact it would have and i am sure i could cope quite easy once routain is sorted.

Thankyou for reading and any idea's would be good