Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure what to do for daughters October Birthday

Hi Ladies, hoping you can give me some ideas.

My daughter is going to be 3 in October and I was thinking about having a party at home for her, a Halloween one, fancy dress etc. But not sure how to go about it, as if the weather is rubbish then it wont work unless I have a gazebo/marquee. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with the kids once they are here either.... games themed around halloween?.. I just cant think of any at the mo?? Otheriwise I will have a group of kids running riot with nothing fun to do.... Help!!

My baby is due this month hence me trying to think things out now as I have no clue what I am going to do with two of them here and party planning... eek..

There will be about 20 kids ranging from 3-13 so a range of things to entertain them all, I have far to many nieces and nepfews.

Sorry to waffle and I hope some of you have ideas, please share!!!

xxx

Replies

• Hi berry-blast I could of written this post myself as my DS is 3 in October and I am due in November. Maybe carving pumpkins and apple dunking for the older kids a costume comp? What about a game where they put their hands in a hat and have to guess what it is?