Forum home General Chat General chat

Not sure what to do for daughters October Birthday

Hi Ladies, hoping you can give me some ideas.

My daughter is going to be 3 in October and I was thinking about having a party at home for her, a Halloween one, fancy dress etc. But not sure how to go about it, as if the weather is rubbish then it wont work unless I have a gazebo/marquee. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with the kids once they are here either.... games themed around halloween?.. I just cant think of any at the mo?? Otheriwise I will have a group of kids running riot with nothing fun to do.... Help!!

My baby is due this month hence me trying to think things out now as I have no clue what I am going to do with two of them here and party planning... eek..

There will be about 20 kids ranging from 3-13 so a range of things to entertain them all, I have far to many nieces and nepfews.

Sorry to waffle and I hope some of you have ideas, please share!!!

xxx

Replies

• Hi berry-blast I could of written this post myself as my DS is 3 in October and I am due in November. Maybe carving pumpkins and apple dunking for the older kids a costume comp? What about a game where they put their hands in a hat and have to guess what it is?