Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Frugi

As some of you will know the company Frugi are up for a PP award.

I buy from Frugi as they have clothes which go over washable nappies (Both of my kids have used them!!) and as I saw a post about washable's I thought some of you might be interested in a Frugi discount.

I am nothing to do with the company, not an employee or anything, I am a teacher!!! Just passing on some good news!!!!!

However, if you want to treat your kiddies use the code KIWI at checkout and you will get 10% off non sale goods and free P&P. It's for your first order only and is open until 20th Dec!!!

Replies

• Options
    thanks for that Caroline. 
  • Options
    No problem Audrey!
    I know what a hassle it can be getting decent trousers and clothes so I thought I would share it with you!!!

Besides, when my 2 were in washables full time I would have jumped at the chance of getting a discount as I spent a small fortune on decent trousers!!! I am already planning how to spend my wages and they aren't due for another week!!!!!

May I add that they wash really well and are good for kids with excema or other skin conditions as the cotton is organic and mega soft!!!!