Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

15 and pregnant..

Hi all,

Please don't judge :roll:

I'm 15, 16 in December, and found out 3 days ago that i am 9 weeks pregnant.

I'm good in school, and attend a private school, not sure how they are going to feel about me being pregnant. Have so much going through my head... :?

Replies

• hi cherrie

congratulations, i know things must feel overwhelming right now, im not a young mum so not much advice im afraid but didnt want to read and run. No one on here will judge you, we're all trying to get pregnant, pregnant or have babies so we all have that in common regardless of how old we are.

There is a young mums forum with lots of people on who are in your position, and who have been in the past, who might be able to offer you really good support and advice about your options. I attended a private school too and i understand that you're worried people will be shocked - but this can happen to anybody, it doesnt mean you are a certain type of person or anything like that. I think its natural to have these fears, I know its hard but try not to focus on what the world will think of you and focus more on your situation and the decisions you'll need to make. Maybe you could start by sharing this with someone you can trust in your life as well as on here?

Might be worth re posting in the young mums forum as not a lot of people look at this one. Best of luck, hope you get the advice you need xx
  • Hello,

I know exactly how your feeling right now. I had my daughter at 15 years old. Im now nearly 22 and she is nearly 6.

If you want to just talk private mail me on here or if you have any questions just ask. If facebook is easier ill PM you my name.

Lots and lots going through your head right now I bet...You aren't alone hunni, I'm here if you want a chat.

Lots of hugs

Vickie x
  • Hiya Cherrie,

Like you, I was pregnant at 15 and had him at 16. My "baby" is now 15!! In addition, I have two young daughters! I remember what a tough, scary time it was. If you need a chat message me on here, I'd be more than happy to offer my support xxxx