Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

£ 5 amazon voucher

Hi

I hope someone can help me!

I completed an online survey on the MFM website for a £5 Amazon voucher. This was back in August and I havnt received it yet! Has anyone had the same problem??

I keep sending emails to Magicalia but they keep getting returned. I know its only a fiver but I wanted to use it against a Trunki for my little one!

x

Replies

• Iv just seen the other thread about bugs, glitches etc so Ill copy my post there and hope someone will get back to me!image

• Hi Natalie,

Sorry about the delay - we've been investigating!

This month we had a strangely high number of spam entries which have really slowed everything down. But it's been resolved now and we're aiming to get all of the vouchers out by the end of this week. If there's any more problems feel free to drop me an email on kimberley.smith@magicalia.com

-Kimberley

• I wish I'd read your comments before I did the survey.  Was expecting the voucher code on completion, not to have wait for a postal voucher to make an online purchase - where's the sense in that?  And they should definitely make that clear before you start too.

For the record, the survey took me longer than the 20mins quoted and I'm certainly no slouch on the computer and £5 is peanuts for the effort - most of us could earn more than that, it was practically minimum wage and is a cheap way for them to conduct research and shows how little they think our opinions and time is worth!!.  A Focus Group session would be far more costly.  Strange that they don't economise more efficiently by providing voucher code electronically which could be done with software rather than paying administrators to send out vouchers!!

• Just tried to complete the survey for this month and apperently already full!  I only recieved the email 3 hours ago!  So spent 10 mins answering questions to be told I am not able to qualify! 
  • Got my £5 voucher today!! Don't even remember filling in a survey so even better surprise. Thanks MFM.
  • Got mine too at last

Thank you image

• A little annoyed and frustrated that there was no indication that this survey related to the use of formula milk.

As I indicated that I would not use it, I was not allowed to complete the survey, so the marketing company now have my details and I feel as though I have been hoodwinked! I realise not everyone may agree, but I strongly feel issues over breastfeeding/formula milk are a matter of public policy and that breastfeeding mums should not be made to feel at a disadvantage, even in matters as trivial as a survey.

Disappointing and shame on you Made for Mums!
  • Thank you Made for mums, I have received my voucher, and I feel that it is a very generous reward, the survey didnt take that long and was quite interesting , I am a member of  a few survey sites and most of them you have to do a number of surveys to reach £5 ,so this was excellent and perfect timing with christmas coming up, x x
  • I was a little disapointed when doing the survey I got quite a few questions in and was then told that my demogrpahic profile was full. I assume I now wont recieve a voucher? image
  • sounds like a swizz to me... image