Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Christmas baby

Hi, im 29 weeks pregnant with my first child and im due on christmas day, im 23, single mum to be and have no clue what im doing, any other mums or mums to be out there in the same boat as me?

Replies

• Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy.  I am not in the same situation, I am married with 4 young children - just enjoy your pregnancy if you can, and most of motherhood comes naturally, although there are support groups for advice, (and forums like this one too). 

Being a mummy can be tough though, especially if you have no-one there to give you a break when you need it.  Take all the help you are offered.  Have you a good friend that would maybe help you?

• Options

Hey Sarah,

Congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to MadeForMums image

Why not check out MFM's Facebook page? We've got loads going on and you can always ask any questions on there - our mums are always on hand for advice and tips!

Hope you're enjoying the site!

Kyrsty @ MFM x

• Options
    congrats sarah

just enjoy your pregnancy, its just wonderful experience being a mum
    i just enjoyed each and every moment of my baby when i was pregnant.

take care
  • Options
    I was due xmas day with my first, he arrived 4th Jan! Main issues I had was choosing a hospital not in a city centre that I could go to to avoid the traffic, and plan extra time for appointments in dec etc .. I carried my notes everywhere even my works meal out on the 20th Dec! Enjoy your bundle of joy
  • Options
    thanks everyone, really helpful here, im happy everyone is so nice and friendly image