Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint Line on Clear blue pregnancy test.

Hello I would like to introduce myself my name is Kaye I have a daughter who will be 5 on Friday.

I had a coil fitted after I had my daughter and had it removed Aug 2010. I had a miscarriage Nov 2010.

Me and my partner have BTTC since Aug 2010 with nothing recently my periods have been weird and not every 28 days as they were but now 33-35 days.

I am now 8 days past 35 days and decided to do a Clear Blue test.

The test shows a faint line and a visable line making the +.

Would you say I am or would you say I am not?

I really hope I am but dont want to count my chickens.

Replies

• I had faint lines on first response tests then dud a clear blue digital and got pregnant 2-3 weeks. Even if a line is faint if you can see it then it usually indicates a positive. Fingers crossed for you . X
  • I would do another test hun x x x good luck x
  • Hi, I think that a line is a line. I always get very faint lines (the perils of early testing lol) but they darken in a few days. Could you re test tomorrow with FMU? Also try a cheaper test, I have had early success with a Tesco cheapie days before a Clearblue.

Good luck x
  • Thank you I had it confirmed on Monday at my local Walk in clinic. Im so happy. Im about 6-7 weeks I think lol.

Downer is I went Chessington yesterday and so wanted to go on the Vampire ride. My other half would not let me sob sob.
  • Hey! I think, this is a very interesting and informative article about pregnancy test http://saymommy.com/pregnancy-test/ image