Forum home General Chat General chat

mother and baby groups in plymouth

i am trying to find a group in plymouth-I am feeling a bit lonely as hubby away and need to get out more!!! Problem is that after complications after my little girl was born mean confidence is now through the floor so the thought of actually walking through the door is quite scary! Any ideas people?

Replies

• Hello there. Im in kingsbridge and know there is loads for you in plymouth. Look online for you local childrens centre they have key workers who will come to your home and then go with you to childrens centre groups so you wont feel like your alone. I moved from peterborough to devon 18 months ago so I know how hard it is to meet new friends.

They relly are great and very friendly.

Good luck. XXXX
  • Hi Izzysmum,

How old is Izzy? what area do you live in?

I would recomend baby rhymetime at the Central Library in town on a Monday mornings 11-11:30am. I also go to a lovely baby group at the Nomony Childrens Centre, Cattedown on a Tuesday afternoon (1:30). Its a really nice group and I would recomend it.

Do you use netmums? if not I would take a look at your local boards and see what groups you can find and amybe post a message on the meet a mum board.
  • Hi I'm in Plympton-Izzy is 18 weeks now-I don't know where the time has gone!

Thanks for the tips, will check out net mums! Hold old are your two?
  • Lucy is 6 and Becky is 21 weeks so not much older than your Izzy image
  • HI Izzymum1, i have complications after aswel. And kinda looking for same thing in plymouth. Meeting knew people with babies. I have a little girl 3 months friday. x