Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, after years of never wanting babies I had some serious thinking after my 30th birthday in May and now I cannot wait!! My biological clock is tick ticking away! My boyfriend is 35 so we think now is the right time...eek!!

I took my last microgynon pill on the 17th of November and now just trying to make babies and have fun...and taking folic acid daily!

I've been reading about how it can take a while to conceive after being on the pill ( I have been on it since I was about 14, due to bad periods!), but I guess it depends on the individual person, right?

Anyway enough about me. Hope to chat to you all soon. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Replies

• Hi, this is my first post on this forum. i took my last pill on Thursday and were now ttc !! Scary eh? We're a little nervous but very excited. Im not taking folic acid, should i?? Good luck anyway xxx
  • Hi, it is so exciting isn't! It's nice to have a place where you can chat away about it all with people in the same position.

Fingers crossed for you both.
  • Sorry forgot to say ideally you should start taking folic acid when you are planning on having a baby up to when you are 12 weeks pregnant. It helps develop the babies spine I believe.
  • Hi Guys!!

I am Christ,

I am here to gain and give knowledge on babies. image
  • Many folks due to the fact romance any of them and suppose they seem wonderful or possibly lift their look, most people to get acquainted with the 'tribe' otherwise cluster, while other people to actually imprint a major affair inside wholesale nfl jerseys

their stays just like bereavement so that you share concern in some other individual. You will state that you will discover as many advantages of gaining inked as you will search for person's interacts with.
  • Hello & welcome to BE. It can take differing timescales for your body to adjust after the pill, some fall pregnant straight away whilst others can take several months. Taking folic acid is reccommended during the first 12wks of pregnancy as it is the focal development point of baby & is thought to prevent spina difida & neural defects.