Forum home General Chat General chat

I'm a celebrity........

Ladies,I'm not one for reality TV,but as it's last 2 weeks of pregnancy and I'm virtually imobile,I thought I'd watch I'm a celebrity.

OMG I'm hooked!!!!!!!!! Who else is tuning in?

Shaun is my fave celeb,but obviously Gillian is pure entertainment,showing her true colours last night!!!

Who does everyone want to win? Can't believe I have missed out on such entertainment!!!!!image

Replies

• yes, i too watch the show its fantastic and a brilliant show for entertainment
  • I think Gillian is a disgrace to women everywhere!  She would need to eat something, as she looks very frail, probably why she's not worried about winning any food for the camp. 

I think Shaun could win, or maybe Linford or Stacey. 

• Mmm Stacey is very entertaining,I thought when I heard her voice she'd annoy meimage but I really like her,and Britt has suprised me,quite a trooper!

Missed the fact it wasn't on last night,had to iron and tidy roundimage

So unlike me to be glued to a tv show,but it's addictiveimage

• ooh i love it, always watched it with my grandma,

missed a few this year as weve been so busy but saw gillians disgraceful dying fly act and then lynford do an amazing job of the task, tis brilliant!

• Stacey is much less annoying than I thought she'd be, and Gillian is awful, but she makes it really entertaining!