Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im fed up of feeling alown

well that's it rearly, im .......................................... im rearly rearly fed up,  image

Replies

• Sorry to hear that.  Being a Mum can be frustrating and exhausting, and when my son was tiny I felt very lonely too.  But there are loads of good things about having kids.

What is it that's made you so upset? X

• well with my husband being ill im just struggling to cope with everything especaly as 2 of my 3 children have  chalinging behaviours, i feel i havent any support and no one to talk too. i feel im doing a rearly bad job at everything.
  • You are not doing a bad job at everything.  Real life is not the perfectly behaved children, clean and tidy house, and immacultely turned out mummy.   Real life is children that sometimes have problems and misbehave, and embarrass us, toys lying around your house, and mummy with hair tied up, no makeup, and wearing whatever clothes fit!  If you want to talk, there are plenty of people on the forums ready to listen (so to speak) .  Being a mum can be frustrating, but there are good times too.
  • the girls are right......being a mummy at any age and stage is not easy but also can be very rewarding. i'm sure u are doing a fab job i only have one little monkey who is a handful at the best of times but i wouldnt change him for the world

do you have any local children centres nearby which u can go along to to get you and ur little ones out and about

have u tried talking to ur health visitor about how u are feeling maybe they can help and give u some support

• thankyou.

im on the board of directors at a childrens center zoe, its a lovely place and there  all lovely.

i find it very dificult to voice my feelings and talking to people. i actually get sick

• Like the others say, no-one's kids are perfect like we see on adverts on TV etc. ALL parents know that so they won't judge you if you ask for help or advice if things are getting too much.  I get nervous speaking out sometimes, but I just try to roughly plan what I want to say and keep calm when I'm saying it.  I'm sure they must think well of you at the children's centre, they wouldn't let just anyone on the board would they?!

I would definitely try your health visitor, is there somewhere you could take them for a few hours to give you a bit of a break?

Hope your husband feels better soon. 

XX

• Moomin,try very hard to chill today,get a cuppa,put feet up,sod housework,sod everything! Have a warm drink then face whatever it is that has brought you down recently.

It must be awful,especially if you feel you can't voice your opinions,but maybe there is another mum there who feels exactly the same and you talking may help her too. There is NOTHING WRONG with speaking your mind,saying how you really feel,I'm actually sure you'll feel a hell of a lot better.

Being a mum is the best job ever,but alas,there are no ''holidays'' sick days or leisurely lunches,so grab 5mins peace whenever you can,I like to stand down the garden path with a ciggie and mug of tea,obviously dont start smoking,but shut the door for 2 mins whilst you enjoy a cuppaimage

Try and get on here as often as poss too,have a good moan,we all understand x

• Dear Moomin,
    So sorry abt your Hubby's Condition, But trust me Everything is going to be fine, Being a Mum is very chalenging than dong anything in this world, As a Mum of 14 month old Naughty DD, I just need to run around her, its just hectic sometimes as no one is there other than me and OH to look after, as OH works from (9-7), I have to look after her, and do the household work,etc... I can understand your true feelings, but just relax urself for atleast 5-10 minutes without worries(and its the time for you and only you). You will defenietly feel relaxed.
    And come along and share your worries, happiness, anything you feel here, as there are lovely mums who are there to help out. So keep going
  • thankyou for your support x
  • im fed up to im 17 weeks pregnant feel sad sometimes get bored easy ,boyfriend hardly talk to me and is more intrested in tv i have try talking about names and he dont seem bothered and wants a boy called jake and other things only person i can talk to is my mom we never used to get on but we are like bestfriends now n i have a few close friends , i think maby making a life was the wrong choice because i dont want my child to have a un happy life so i dont no maby im better of on my own
  • hay debby im sorry to hear how your struggling, im shaw you will be a excerlent mum eather on your own or with your bf the best way to do that is to find what will make you happy then your baby will be happy too

unfortunatly i cant take my own advise because in stuck in a situation i cannot change

good luck

moo