Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

sorry

sorry

all my posts on hear are very moning, people will be saying im not reading moos post shes after attention or something.

the thing is im not, i just cant cope any more and need somebody to tell, somebody who will listen to me.

i have been to the doctors and been givern medication which i think will be good in the long term but in the short term? i dont think i can go on

Replies

• hi, u can talk to me! can i help? or just vent it out here and it might help u to free better. cheers, eileen
  • I really hope you're ok. I felt terrible a while ago & the highlight of my day was having a shower so I could cry on my own. People on here are great & we are all here if you ever need to talk to anyone. Sending you big christmas hugs. image
  • Hi Moo,vent it out,never mind feeling like we're not reading,we are. If it's getting that bad though hun,why not ask your GP to refer you to counsellor of some sort? I know you've said previously  you dont like to talk about stuff but I think it may help you in the short term,and help your state of mind long term too.

I have experience of depression,a long long time ago,and tablets didn't help me,talking about stuff did. Hope you feel better soon x x

• hey hunny dont apologise thats what we are on here for to help with the bad/rough times and to celebrate the good times

i've suffered from delayed post-natal depression which was diagnosed in the spring/summer this year, i know u say u are on tablets but it sounds like u could do with getting them changed and maybe having some counselling, i had to try 4 sets of tablets before they found the right one for me.

how about seeing if u can get some form of help with the kiddies maybe a form of respite. could ur hubby help a little bit more.....maybe deal with the kids for and hr or so whilst u do something just for you like have a bubble bath, go to a friends for coffee or just go for a simple walk to get a breath of fresh air.

as much as we are all fab fab mummies and love being with our kids we still need time by ourselves to do our own thing and to stay that little bit sane image

u can always email me on here to chat or i'm on fb if that helps and we can chat on there. u sound like a very busy mummy who could do with a little bit of support and some time to herself  at some point in our lives we have all felt the way you do now and its nothing to apologise for

always here for a chat

take care zoe xx

• Don't be sorry,Moo.A good moan does us all the world of good,we all do it sometimes.

You do sound very down,seems you have a lot on your plate.There always someone to listen here.

Do you have any help in real life,anyone who can help out,or just someone to talk to.We're all here  to listen on the computer,but we are at the other side of the computer screen,we're not there in in real life.

With regards to the problems you have with your daughter,there are support groups,maybe that will help .I don't know if your health visitor may be able to point you in the right direction of some help.I don't know how your husband's condition affects him daily ,but could he watch the children so you can go do some shopping,or go for a walk,meet a friend or whatever would just give you a short break away from the house.Just to put some lovely bubbles in the bath at the end of the day when your kids are in bed and have a bit of time for you,would that help give you a break.

Hope you start to feel better soon,but there's alway someone here to chat to,and moan to if that helps you.image

• Oh Dear Hun, Dont ever be sorry, We all have our Ups and Down paces of life, Just feel free and post whatever you feel like, (either Happy or Sad),We will definetely help you out and never think bad of you.