Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i cant

i feel i cant go on. everything is such a battle. im distencing myself from family life so i dont have to fight to make things work

i feel rearly guilty about this, i have been to docs and have another app after cristmas bit dont know how im gonna get through the holls, i just want to disapear

sorry rearly sorry

Replies

• you sound very low, have you got family to talk to as wel as a doctor? Sounds like your trying to get help which is a good step forward for yourself and your children who need there mum on top form, i got very low when i found out i was expecting my 3rd as my partner refused to continue  our relationship if i kept the baby.... so i was left with two and a bump on my own, My daughter really picked up on how low i was feeling yet didint say anything to me but told my mum she wanted me to go  to hospital so they could make me happy again, Children areso sencitive, i felt so selfish as i had just distanced myself to and my children were the one to suffer, no child deserves that. Just remember how quickly your children will grow,  you dont wana look back and have regret for not making the most of every minute they need you, i really hope you feel happier soon, x

• Moo,I reckon you should ask to see someone asap hun,you are heading for rock bottom,and you dont wanna be there at christmas time.

You need to talk to someone hunimage we're all here for you as you know,but you need to talk properly with a trained professional who can help you sort this out.

I hope you get some help and enjoy the weekend ahead x

• i agree with the girlies and have said the same to you through our messages......you really need more help hunny dont wait till after xmas get down the docs or see ur hv a.s.a.p    as much as we can all support u and give u advice on here u need to chat to a professional

you are a fab mummy who just needs a boost in the right direction which is up rather than down....asking for help and support isnt a bad thing in fact its a good thing that u've realised theres something wrong and that u need some help its already a step in the right direction, u just need to do the next step of going bk to see someone sooner rather than later, molly is right ur children grow soooo quickly and time certainly flies by these days so enjoying everything to the fullest and having lots of good memories is the way forward.